kau = kayo

kaung = kayong

d2 = dito

Aq = ako

Bad girl. Isusumbong kita sa Filipino teacher mo. :p

Anyway...

Sorry for not being active anymore. I still love Muse, but my obsession has taken a much-needed vacation. It got too tired after my massive hype following the Singapore gig. I long for new Musey stuff that will bring it back home.

That Neutron Star shiz didn't impress me much. I haven't even found the drive to see the video. I hope that it's not going to be the direction they will be taking in their next album. (hmmm. More UD-ish tracks, rather? A Lady GaGa collaboration, maybe? Hahaha!)

Wah! D:

Naku, baka mamayamaya eh... biglaan nalang ako maging jejemon ng di inaasahan >.<" ahaha! lol :p

I do understand, don't say sorry. As if being active is a big necessity in this thread XD. I'm starting to take a break from my obsession too these days but I don't think that I'm trying to restrain myself from it. Yung para bang nagsawa ka lang ng biglaan na kailangan mo muna mag... take a break. Parang sa pagkain, pagkinain mo ng kinain araw araw may chance ka na mag sawa kagad pero pag kinain mo ng every other day eh... ayus lang. Hanep, pagkain ang ginawang example lol!

I started to feel neutral about that song. It's like a hate it or love it song for me. Though I like the way it has the KoC element in it. I think it'll be more better if he somehow change some parts of the lyrics. I kinda miss the way they use 'deep' words in their songs ahaha.

Lady GaGa, ey? NOW THAT'LL BE :awesome:

Edited by LadyMorphine

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! I am on Muse and internet diet. I had my internet disconnected so there won't be any distractions while I'm studying. Board exam ko na on saturday. Wish me luck guys, by next year I wanna go to London to take up my master's :) plus I'll be your Muse merch shopping advocate :LOL:

Aly, nood tayo Eclipse next week so we can find out what scene they'd play NSC tapos labas na tayo. Hahahahah

Hey guys! I am on Muse and internet diet. I had my internet disconnected so there won't be any distractions while I'm studying. Board exam ko na on saturday. Wish me luck guys, by next year I wanna go to London to take up my master's :) plus I'll be your Muse merch shopping advocate :LOL:

Aly, nood tayo Eclipse next week so we can find out what scene they'd play NSC tapos labas na tayo. Hahahahah

Ay wow! GL! Balak ko rin magpunta ng London para makapagtrain sa music eh. Pero balak palang... Poor lang me :LOL:

Yung mga kaklase ko manonood, sabi ko sa isa sa kanila na itext ako kapag naplay yung NSC since napakingan na nya yun. So yun lol, well... that sounds like a good plan... ahaha XD I guess sa credits ipeplay yun, guess lang :p

Ay wow! GL! Balak ko rin magpunta ng London para makapagtrain sa music eh. Pero balak palang... Poor lang me :LOL:

Yung mga kaklase ko manonood, sabi ko sa isa sa kanila na itext ako kapag naplay yung NSC since napakingan na nya yun. So yun lol, well... that sounds like a good plan... ahaha XD I guess sa credits ipeplay yun, guess lang :p

Thanks! I'm going into a state of panic :confused:

Pwede ka mag-aral dun basta makahanap ka ng sponsor tsaka invitation pwede na. Kaso magastos pala application dun. Dapat kasi dun ako magaaral ng nursing, tapos yung binayad ko mga ₤15 para lang mag-apply. To no avail naman, I got accepted to the university but I have to go there a year before I formally start my studies-SUCKS RIGHT?

Any news on NSC?:)

Don't watch it, it's not worth your 150+/- pesos, trust me. :LOL: I watched it last Wednesday with my parents so I didn't have to pay for it with my allowance. Hahaha! It was so dragging and terrible. The only interesting thing about it was the gay tension between Edward and Jacob while Jacob was topless in a tent with Edward and Bella. :LOL:

Neutron Star Collision was played during a graduation party at the Cullens' house. Bella was talking to some friends, then NSC came on and one friend exclaimed something like, "Oooh, let's dance! I love this song!" and then they went off to the floor to dance, then Bella walked away and bumped into Jacob (or was it Edward?), then they talked while the music played in the background.

Don't watch it, it's not worth your 150+/- pesos, trust me. :LOL: I watched it last Wednesday with my parents so I didn't have to pay for it with my allowance. Hahaha! It was so dragging and terrible. The only interesting thing about it was the gay tension between Edward and Jacob while Jacob was topless in a tent with Edward and Bella. :LOL:

Neutron Star Collision was played during a graduation party at the Cullens' house. Bella was talking to some friends, then NSC came on and one friend exclaimed something like, "Oooh, let's dance! I love this song!" and then they went off to the floor to dance, then Bella walked away and bumped into Jacob (or was it Edward?), then they talked while the music played in the background.

Thanks for the heads up. My friends already watched it this afternoon. I opted to go home, reverse the alienation I did to my dad during the uber long review period and DL the movie. Hahahahah. I don't know what I would do without torrents :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kagabi napanaginipan ko pumunta ulit kami sa Muse concert sa Singapore nung mga kasama ko nung Muse concert. Ang labo nung itsura nung stage, kasi ang laki nung audience area tapos yung stage mismo medyo tago sa isang sulok.

Nagsesetup pa sila nun. Sumingit ako papunta sa harap, tapos sumabit ako sa gilid ng stage, tapos tinawag ko si Dom, sinigaw ko yung pangalan nya. Lumabas siya. Nag-hi ako sa kanya. Tapos tinanong ko sa kanya kung natatandaan pa nya kami at yung barrel man na binigay namin. Sabi nya hindi na.

Huhuhuhu sana naalala pa rin niya! :p

Ay nakalimutan ko nananaman tong thread, lol. Di ko na nachecheck kung nasa Myx top 20 pa ang nsc ngaun. wala na ata pero atleast nakita ko sila sa 18. Atleast nakapasok. :p

Started playing Harvest Moon ulit, yung sa gba at lalaking version, ginawa farmer si Matt tapos dog si Dom at si Chris yung horse haha. Yung Farm pinangalan ko as Roswell hahaha, sana may mag appear na alien at iabduct yung character ko hahahaha. :LOL:

Kagabi napanaginipan ko pumunta ulit kami sa Muse concert sa Singapore nung mga kasama ko nung Muse concert. Ang labo nung itsura nung stage, kasi ang laki nung audience area tapos yung stage mismo medyo tago sa isang sulok.

Nagsesetup pa sila nun. Sumingit ako papunta sa harap, tapos sumabit ako sa gilid ng stage, tapos tinawag ko si Dom, sinigaw ko yung pangalan nya. Lumabas siya. Nag-hi ako sa kanya. Tapos tinanong ko sa kanya kung natatandaan pa nya kami at yung barrel man na binigay namin. Sabi nya hindi na.

Huhuhuhu sana naalala pa rin niya! :p

Just a nightmare sweetie :) A bittersweet one.

Sana tuparin naman nila yung sinabi sa Loveline. Have you seen the new interview with Stryker? Ang kulit :LOL:

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I didn't bother to check last night cos I was too sleepy. Ito ba yun?!

DSC01615.JPG

it came from this daw:

DSC01616.JPG

The blog entry said

An office mate found this photo on the current issue of Playboy Magazine Philippines and showed it to me. I freaked out! To my excitement, I called the Aranet Coliseum to verify if this is a true banner and not fake. The perky customer service representative told me that it is a real one and Muse, Phoenix, Kings of Leon, Bloc Party are some of the bands that are pencil booked for next year! O-O-O-O-O-O-OH EM GEE! Although these bands aren't yet confirmed, at least I know who to look forward to. Let's just hope this is not another The Killers hullabaloo.

http://indiebon.blogspot.com/2010/09/muse-phoenix-kings-of-leon-bloc-party.html

Shit. I have to get a job. NOW :LOL:

EDIT: I found the mag but it doesn't mention the concert thing. It was about the Coke ad.

I called Araneta Center and they said "wala pa, maski next year" :supersad:

Edited by pritijes

Nakita ko yang banner na yan dati, last last month ata. I live near Cubao, and it's visible from the MRT along EDSA. Tinanggal na nga siya ngayon e, sayang, I was supposed to take a photo of it. Hahaha! Banner lang yan ng radio station. Those bands are not coming here anytime soon. I hate it when people spread the wrong information. >____>

• 2 weeks later...
No one's posting in our thread anymore :( for those who bother to check, what can you guys say about the MK Ultra video? Me thinks it's awesome :awesome:

Freaking struck me so hard :eek:

I almost cried while watching it because to tell the truth videos about human trafficking/child labor makes me very sad :(

... This world is completely fucked up.

• 2 weeks later...