Meron na!! Finally! Just bought one at astrovision tonight. Supposed to buy Kasabian but asked the lady if they got Muse and she handed me the new album, I almost scream. :$

OMFG! Astrovision where???

Where is your sig from? Is that Matt dancing? :unsure:

Got it from someone in muselive. Yes, he's dancing :awesome:.

Meron na!! Finally! Just bought one at astrovision tonight. Supposed to buy Kasabian but asked the lady if they got Muse and she handed me the new album, I almost scream. :$

No way! Mama gusto ko na! Parang araw-araw naman ako sa sm north edsa, nagmamasid sa astrovision, pero wala naman...:eek: i'll go there tomorrow i swear!

What!? You don't have The Resistance yet? :eek:

And how do you find those kind of albums there? All I ever see is OPM music and Fall Out Boy everywhere. It's hard finding a CD there when everything is not in alphabetical order :p

And I will! :D I'm gonna be in Oslo at 3pm. I might tweet from my phone a little bit too. (though I'm not sure how it works when it comes to prices and all :p)

OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG. REALLY??? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Meron na kaya sa Tower Records Greenbelt? I'll try to drop by after my French class. :D OMG OMG OMG OMG :awesome:

I've had it since it was leaked but I just have to get an original copy.

What!? You don't have The Resistance yet? :eek:

And how do you find those kind of albums there? All I ever see is OPM music and Fall Out Boy everywhere. It's hard finding a CD there when everything is not in alphabetical order :p

And I will! :D I'm gonna be in Oslo at 3pm. I might tweet from my phone a little bit too. (though I'm not sure how it works when it comes to prices and all :p)

I got my copies of Absolution and BHAR here. :D I also found a 2003 tour poster in Megamall a couple of years ago. One of the first posters in this thread, Candy, found a copy of OOS in a CD sale. lucky! :awesome:

P.S. I followed you on twitter! :)

wow!!! i actually went to a nearby astrovision... and found out they had THE RESISTANCE!!! :happy:

but...

alas... i had no money...

TOMORROW, I SHALL RETURN TO BUY IT!:LOL::LOL:

How much is it and what branch? I'm going craaaazy. I have to buy that tomorrow. I wish they have it at SM North. SM Valenzuela is not a mall :LOL:

I got my copies of Absolution and BHAR here. I also found a 2003 tour poster in Megamall a couple of years ago. One of the first posters in this thread, Candy, found a copy of OOS in a CD sale. lucky!

P.S. I followed you on twitter!

Really?? I'm pretty much unlucky when it comes to finding stuffs anyway. (Although I did find a Placebo poster there one time!) :LOL:

How much does the CD cost there? 500 pesos?

If it does I'd probably shoot myself for buying the CD here in Norway. :rolleyes:

And thank you for the follow :D

Really?? I'm pretty much unlucky when it comes to finding stuffs anyway. (Although I did find a Placebo poster there one time!) :LOL:

How much does the CD cost there? 500 pesos?

If it does I'd probably shoot myself for buying the CD here in Norway. :rolleyes:

And thank you for the follow :D

The albums cost around 420-450 pesos; the posters cost around 200 pesos.

What edition did you get? The CD/DVD set? I really hope it's available here, but I doubt it. :(

I wanna have my poster framed, but I don't have space. It's been sitting in my closet for years. :(

Fully Booked has OoS, Absolution, BH&R and HAARP :D

I gave my sister a hint to get my grad gift from Fully Booked High Street; I hope she really gets a copy. :LOL: I'll get The Resistance for myself. If I end up with two copies, I'll sell the other one on eBay. hahaha!

I want to go back to HMV Hong Kong. :( They had ALL the tour DVDs when I went there (but no OOS/Showbiz. sigh). I was only able to buy HAARP 'cause I blew all my money on food. :LOL:

I want to go back to HMV Hong Kong. :( They had ALL the tour DVDs when I went there (but no OOS/Showbiz. sigh). I was only able to buy HAARP 'cause I blew all my money on food. :LOL:

Last time I went there, which was last week, they had OOS and Showbiz. But they were about $150 dollars each. Which is about 900 pesos? I haven't bought them yet. :( The Hullabaloo DVD is getting hard to find, though.

Sorry guys..na-excite ako masyado sa copy ko nakalimutan kong sabihin yung branch, sa Shang Astro ako nakabili. Php450.00. And while you are at the mall dalawin nyo na rin ako sa Powerbooks. :p

You work there? Cool! Haha. Kakagaling ko lang dun last Friday. :) Sa Shang na lang ako pupunta bukas. Parang mahirap pang pumuntang Ayala super daming tao, may job fair pala bukas dun. -_-;

Anong klaseng kopya? CD lang? Gusto ko sana nung CD/DVD. :(

We should have a Filipino Muse fan meet-up or something. Ginawa na namin ni thepianolover at bloodlord dati sa DLSU. :awesome:

I gave my sister a hint to get my grad gift from Fully Booked High Street; I hope she really gets a copy. :LOL: I'll get The Resistance for myself. If I end up with two copies, I'll sell the other one on eBay. hahaha!

Hahahah! Why do you think OoS costs a lot more? My cousin told me that she'll buy me a copy of The Resistance cause my birthday was last week and my dad ordered Showbiz and the CD+DVDs of Hullabaloo, HAARP and The Resistance from the US. I guess it arrives mid November (ang yabang ko na yata) :LOL: Also ordered two pairs of Dom's drumsticks :D

Last time I went there, which was last week, they had OOS and Showbiz. But they were about $150 dollars each. Which is about 900 pesos? I haven't bought them yet. :( The Hullabaloo DVD is getting hard to find, though.

900 pesos?! Cheap tbh..unlike what I'm finding at websites. I got my copy of Hulla from OZ through my cousin. OOS there is very rare.

You work there? Cool! Haha. Kakagaling ko lang dun last Friday. :) Sa Shang na lang ako pupunta bukas. Parang mahirap pang pumuntang Ayala super daming tao, may job fair pala bukas dun. -_-;

Yeah. :happy: Hindi kaya ako ang nag-assist sa yo last Friday? :erm::unsure:coughnameisaudreycough

Anong klaseng kopya? CD lang? Gusto ko sana nung CD/DVD. :(

CD lang..I asked them about the CD/DVD but they don't have it.

We should have a Filipino Muse fan meet-up or something. Ginawa na namin ni thepianolover at bloodlord dati sa DLSU. :awesome:

I'm up for it! :happy: We really should do that soon.

900 pesos?! Cheap tbh..unlike what I'm finding at websites. I got my copy of Hulla from OZ through my cousin. OOS there is very rare.

Yeah. :happy: Hindi kaya ako ang nag-assist sa yo last Friday? :erm::unsure:coughnameisaudreycough

CD lang..I asked them about the CD/DVD but they don't have it.

I'm up for it! :happy: We really should do that soon.

Hehe, nagbrowse lang ako nung Friday. :$ But should I come back there and I manage to identify you by your name tag, I'll say hi. :p Sigh, wala rin sigurong CD/DVD dito, I might as well settle for the CD.

May pirated copy ako ng Hulla. :LOL: bigay sa akin ng friend ko 2 years ago, nabili ng dad nya sa Quiapo or something. pero isang DVD lang, wala yung extras. :(