Forgive me for the Bump guys.

Pakisign nalang

sign? http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/muse-play-in-the-philipines [GM]

It's a petition asking Muse to PLay in The Philippines.

"cancelled due to the concert not selling out"? Hindi ba rumor lang yun? Naalala ko yung entry sa MuseWiki dati na sa Araneta Coliseum daw, pero never ako nakabalita na opisyal na balitang tutugtog dapat sila dito.

and how feasible is it to find at least 30,000 people who are willing to pay thousands to watch them here?

Hey, it's worth a try right? I mean, if it COULD work and get Muse it here, why not take a whack at it?

Of course it is. Medyo malabo lang talaga. :(

Haha i remember during my uber teenage fangirl days, there was a mass effort on this board to send a compilation of greetings to Matt on his 27th birthday, and I made this digital greeting card with a painting of him, and in my letter I begged them to play in the Philippines. It was kinda funny and pathetic now that I think about it, but a few months later they mentioned in their Loveline interview that they had intentions of playing in the Philippines. Oh, glee! :LOL:

Mattehhhh. Remember yer promise. XD Kailan kaya matutupad yun? hahaha!:p

P.S. Maybe you should try a Facebook petition, I think that would be more effective. Like, start a group or something.

Edited by paraluman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys! Ang tagal ko nang di bumisita dito :D Hopefully you guys are doing great!

Sinu dito ang mag prepre-order ng The Resistance? I’m too excited for it! I can’t even wait to watch them perform sa VMAs on the 13th… well, kung sa atin sa 14th na yun! Malapit na!

Hopefully by the time they decide to have a gig at SE Asia, I have money by that time to actually fly wherever (HK, Singapore, japan etc) they're planning to have their gig and actually see them perform live D: Ang hirap maging student with still no money of your own!

anyway, cheers guys! have good day!

• 2 weeks later...

I plan to save part of my first few paychecks as "emergency funds" for any South East Asian Muse concerts that might come up in the (hopefully) near future. Hahaha.

I didn't pre-order it though. Pero may "kopya" nako. ;) Nakakahiya na makihiram ng credit card sa mga nakatatanda. tsaka natrauma na ko sa online shopping, bwisit na post office yan, magnanakaw at mukhang pera. haha! sana irelease na lang siya dito.

Nakakaadik yung Undisclosed Desires at I Belong To You. Mmm. Sana maging hit sila dito para pumunta na rin ang Muse dito sa Pilipinas. Yay.

They're booked til December and probably gonna add some more dates for that month...they might be in Big Day Out in Australia..so hopefully after that they'll head to SEA...that's what they did last time..so fingers crossed..hehe!:)

(tries to stop self from screaming)

Sana nga. :happy: That means I need to save up already. weee.

fudgee barr, you all heard the full album na? hmmmp. ok, loser na ko talaga. Di ko pa rin alam kung dapat ba talagang hintayin ko yung album to come here bago ko siya mapakinggan, that's pretty unfair for me, huling huli na ko nun. These spoilers are getting into me, nakakasira ng ulo, dapat talaga ng pre-order na lang ako, :(. Tawagan ko kaya ang warner, XD.

fudgee barr, you all heard the full album na? hmmmp. ok, loser na ko talaga. Di ko pa rin alam kung dapat ba talagang hintayin ko yung album to come here bago ko siya mapakinggan, that's pretty unfair for me, huling huli na ko nun. These spoilers are getting into me, nakakasira ng ulo, dapat talaga ng pre-order na lang ako, :(. Tawagan ko kaya ang warner, XD.

'di ako nagpreorder pero nadownload ko a few days ago. download! download! haha, wala talaga akong pasensya e, di na ako ma-resist yung Resistance.

hihintayin ko na lang talaga siya lumabas dito bago ako bumili. pero sayang kasi gusto ko rin mapanood yung Making of na DVD, kaya gusto ko sana nung CD/DVD set. oh well. meron ba sa inyo, o meron kayang taga-Pilipinas na kumuha nung limited edition, or at least nag pre-order? haha

just noticed, the release of the album marks your 5 years dito paraluman. hehe.

Oo nga no! Haha, di ko naisip yun a. :) binili ko yung Absolution nung Sept 4, 2004. 425 pesos. sa tower records megamall. hahaha! i still have the price tag stuck behind my cellphone holder. wee. buhay pa rin yung kopya.

P.S. One hundred pages and nearly 5 years of Muse Pilipinas! Weee!

Edited by paraluman

hello guys :) its been a long time na.. i've been lurking the board palagi. ahahah :LOL:

THE RESISTANCE ROCKS!!!:yesey::dance::eyebrows:

and yeah... hinde ko na ma resist ang pag download.. ahahha :$ when muselive posted that the album leaked, i quickly searched it and downloaded it.:rolleyes:

but i'm still willing to buy the album when its available in the Philippines.