• 1 month later...

;)

kelangan yatang i-revive ang thread na'to...

kabibili lang na ate ko kanina ng karaoke chuva and of course nandon yung SMBH and nothing more, haha kaloka

yun lang, hehe.

and wait share ko lang, narinig lang ng klasmate ko somewhere sa bldg ng college namin, naririndi daw siyang makinig sa usapan ng 2 tao and yun ay about Muse.

the conversation went on like this daw...

"lam mo yung the Muse?"

"oo alam ko yung the Muse."

and "I have their (all) albums"

"san mo nabili?"

"jan jan lang" haha talbog. ewan ko dun sa klasmate ko, lam mo naman pag nagrrelay ng msg, may discrepancy na. :D and she don't like Muse ha, pero alam niyang hindi yun the Muse. and she knows i like them, so baka siya naasar hehe. Gandang morning! I miss this thread actually. No one to talk to 'bout lam nio na...hehe

Heyyyy!

I might go to the philippines this summer and live with my uncle ponch and auntie maybeline for a month in Manila while interning at my uncle's graphic design/advertising firm. :happy:

I NEED TO LEARN TAGALOG ASAP! I only understand bits and pieces.... konti na lang. :p

Maybe if I post here more often... I always plan to but I don't cuz I feel sort of bad that I don't know tagalog. :$

Hey Alyssa,

Nah, don't feel bad about it. Most of the teenagers here are very fluent with English anyway so you won't have a hard time communicating with people here in Manila. Where abouts in Manila are you going?

Some of our posts here are tagalog, just ask and we can translate it to you. :)

Mistress, sorry nakalimutan ko na name mo, anong titulo ng karaoke ang binili ng ate mo? Hahah inggitera ako, bibili din ako nyan para ma-rape ko ang SMBH sa bahay.

Edited by illuminatus

^dane. :D

Karavision yun brand. Kasi actually namamahalan kami sa Magicsing, haha. Yun daw sabi ng kapatid ko eh yung ginagamit sa mga hinuhulugan ng tokens. Malupit nga yun kasi ang weird na kumpleto yung mga songs ni James Blunt sa isang album, as in lahat. Napakinig kasi ako ng James Blunt para makarelate naman ako last time na nag-held siya ng concert dito. Meron nga din before, galing ako sa birthday party, then yung karaokeng gamit nila eh may Hysteria at Starlight, haha.

Ah yan yung parang Magicsing din right? Medyo nakakatamad naman kasi maghanap sa mga record bar ng videoke na may Muse, malamang sa hindi wala akong makita.

Yung mga karaoke sa Timezone madaming Muse songs *squee* TIRO, PiB, Hysteria, Hyper Music at SMBH. Parang wala nga lang Starlight dun. :erm:

I'll add you to my list Dane :D

Anybody have any good ideas for things to do and places to see in Manila? (Besides the old churches and UST... not too interested in those...) Audrey already suggested I visit Ocean Park. Are there any good amusement parks there with roller coasters and such? Salamat! :D

We're gonna stay in Manila for a bit, then we might go to Bulacan to visit my mom's aunt and uncle. Then we're gonna fly over to Iloilo to visit more relatives. So already we have a packed schedule, but we figure we should check out some stuff while we're in Manila. :)

I see, Enchanted is located outside Manila. Since you're going to Bulacan why not check out some resorts there, I'm sure you're aunt and uncle know some nice resorts.

Haha, yeah, I mentioned it to my mom and she said it was a bit outside the city. We can inquire about the resorts. Thanks for your help! :)

Haha, yeah, I mentioned it to my mom and she said it was a bit outside the city. We can inquire about the resorts. Thanks for your help! :)

Check out Jed's Place, it's somewhere in Bulacan. A bit famous and a huge place! Most of our noon time show artists here go there for their special summer shows. No worries, glad to be of help.

holy shit lang ang tagal ko na di naka bisita dito

NIN is coming here. august 5. mark your calendars

speaking of muse, september daw yung bagong album. hahaha. saw the snippets of their "making-of". looks interesting.

summer na pala

• 2 weeks later...
^^ really, why? hehe, sosyal it's kinda weird ha. should i regret not being a fan of NIN? pwede ko pa naman ituloy ang nausyaming bonding ko with NIN, hehe. but that's absolutely good news, a very big band coming here.

I got the information on the other messageboard then checked out their tour list, we are 2nd to last, they're coming after their Knebworth gig I believe it's a festival.

I'm not a huge fan of NIN, I am actually a noobie to this band. Big band coming here makes me happy though. It means we can afford Muse too. :happy:

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! Man, I haven't been here in a looooooooong time.

has anybody watched the eraserheads concert last March? (wow tagal na nun ah)

i just rewatched HAARP! nakakakilabot sila sa galing. kahit mainit, super nagkagoosebumps ako habang pinapanood ko. feeling ko pag napanood ko sila live may potential na maiyak ako on the spot sa tuwa. :LOL:

I managed to get a copy in Hong Kong last Feb at the very last minute before riding a cab to the airport and back to Manila. hehe. i wanted to buy the other dvds but they were so expensive and I had little money to spare. :( yung HAARP mga 110HKD/660 pesos lang which is relatively cheap, I guess.

I hope they'd go to SE Asia again in the near future, like sa HK, Kuala Lumpur or Singapore. I doubt they'll ever go here, and a concert in a SEAsian country is the most I could probably afford. hehe. However if they do have a gig here in the future I'll make sure to be one of the first to get a ticket. ;)

basta sana bago matapos ang buhay kailanman mangyari ito mapanood ko muna sila. :p