naisip ko lng to.

what if...

they come here and some TV channel would have them present a song of them in...

lip sync

and what if:

- they will do what they always do when they are told to do a lip sync?

- the TV channel goes furious

- the channel becomes a laughing stock of the country:cool:

- letting every person in the Philippines know that the TV station's "live shows" are actually done lip synced

- and still we get a grand concert with MUSE!!!

do you think the entertainment company would file a case against them??

At this time I'm reminded of the Saturday morning gig they had...

:LOL:

zZZrM_pS98E

:stunned:

:happy:

get well soon dude!!!

and sana happy ang halloween vacation nyo!!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm even more tired now :LOL:

See you in practice tomm...

*sees time*

today, Guio. You'll need allot of catching up :p

and yes, musekero, it works ;)

I'm Audrey... What do you mean by "Keeper of..."

Like your's: Chris' Red Lips

Random user: Matt's hair :stunned:

And WOW, did you make that forum? :happy: looks great. I'll join... when I have the time :LOL:

Guio, Cue needs you na! I making fun of Bringass for looking like a typical emo/loner/CHAV! is sumwhat missing without you :LOL:

what's puntang innuh? :D

from lamc productions:

MUSE to cap off incredible year with show in Bangkok on Nov 28th! - Updated Oct 31st, 07

We are pleased to announce that the Best Live Act of 2007 MUSE will return to Asia for one last time this year! Don't miss your chance to see them Live on November 28th, 8pm at Bangkok Hall in Bangkok, Thailand! Stay tuned for ticketing details.

Attention MUSE fans: Tickets for the Bangkok show will go on sale at http://www.thaiticketmaster.com on Sat, Nov 3rd! See details below - Updated Nov 1st, 2007

Hi guys. Glad to find a thread here for Filipinos! I just heard that Muse is going to Thailand to do a concert on Nov. 28. I'll try to take a vacation leave (hehe, sana maawa bossings ko!) and watch the concert. Are there other people here who will go? ;)

Lol, apparently not reading recent posts, pero if you're at work, its understandable.

Ako nga, I'm living in Thailand right now, pero really really really want to go watch Muse.

miele: Puntang innuh is a garbled version of a filipino expression XD it roughly means "Mother whore" or "Motherfucker" or something like that. Its no different to me than saying fuck or shit not directed to anyone seriously. :p

Well... I'm siguro about 40 minutes away from Suan Lum, I live sa condotel... mga 600 a night dito, tapos 15 minutes away from Suwarnabumi airport by taxi. Obviously when you go closer into the city mas expensive.

Dinner by the foodstalls on the street are as low as 25 baht (water, rice, ulam, minsan soup)... if you know where to look.

From my place, a taxi to suan lum would be around 200 round trip, provided hinde masyadong traffic, so aalis ako papuntang suanlum probably 3 or 4 pm, para hinde traffic.

damn i wish i could come!:mad::mad:

I'm too busy this November, masyadong maraming gagawin...:(

cge lng don't worry I'll do my best to go there!!

:pi hope i arrive at the place on time....

i'm such a late comer!:p:$

if ever i meet another filipino in the concert at nakatabi ko cya! ill kill him/her so that hindi na dumami ang mga filipino muse fans:LOL: see ya there... oops am i too selfish?