But we're not the only Muser in the country are we :p And besides, the people who will sign up for it are those who know Muse. In Shepherds Bush[not Earls Court :$] they held a competition but due to our "limited" fans they are better to join a festival or small venues gig.

But we're not the only Muser in the country are we :p And besides, the people who will sign up for it are those who know Muse. In Shepherds Bush[not Earls Court :$] they held a competition but due to our "limited" fans they are better to join a festival or small venues gig.

Haha. Kung may free gig sila dito, humanda tayo na makakakita tayo ng non-Musers sa line. Ang mga Pinoy talaga, basta sabihin mo free, mabenta na! :D

Haha. Kung may free gig sila dito, humanda tayo na makakakita tayo ng non-Musers sa line. Ang mga Pinoy talaga, basta sabihin mo free, mabenta na! :D

being a selfish muser again, i have a proposal what if small venue like PICC Hall or Music Museum nga pero gawin nilang expensive ung tickets like maybe 5K or something like that, para ung dedicated Musers lang talaga ung makakapasok...(damn im so selfish, hahaha :D)

being a selfish muser again, i have a proposal what if small venue like PICC Hall or Music Museum nga pero gawin nilang expensive ung tickets like maybe 5K or something like that, para ung dedicated Musers lang talaga ung makakapasok...(damn im so selfish, hahaha :D)

Pwede na rin as long as konti lang talaga ang pupunta tapos syempre dapat walang free ang mga sponsors. :LOL::LOL:

It's nice to be selfish sometimes :D

Guio's set "dream" list :LOL:

Knights of Cydonia

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

City of Delusion

Sing for Absolution

Muscle Museum

Citizen Erased

Intro[LOL] + Apocalypse Please

Feeling Good

Sunburn

Invincible

Starlight

Showbiz

Time is Running Out

New Born

Bliss

-Encore-

Soldier's Poem

Blackout

-Encore 2-

Dead Star

Micro Cuts

Stockholm Syndrome

-Encore 3-

Take A Bow

If They really played that here, everyone will be envious ;):LOL:

Guio's set "dream" list :LOL:

Knights of Cydonia

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Map of the Problematique

City of Delusion

Sing for Absolution

Muscle Museum

Citizen Erased

Intro[LOL] + Apocalypse Please

Feeling Good

Sunburn

Invincible

Starlight

Showbiz

Time is Running Out

New Born

Bliss

-Encore-

Soldier's Poem

Blackout

-Encore 2-

Dead Star

Micro Cuts

Stockholm Syndrome

-Encore 3-

Take A Bow

If They really played that here, everyone will be envious ;):LOL:

whoaaa nice playlist there...

approximately 90 minutes(so 1 and a half hours nga:LOL:) or less or more(but thats up to them now..I think:p)

yeah thats about it, pinaka matagal n ung sa wembley which i think almost 2 hours

Guio made 4[i'll post only one more] and he wants me to post them all :stunned: I guess studying in Mandaluyong, leaving school at 7 pm then going home in Parañaque will surely leave him no time at all to go here :LOL:

Take a Bow

Map of the Problematique

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Micro Cuts

Citizen Erased

Intro + Apocalypse Please

Feeling Good

Sunburn

Soldier's Poem

Invincible

Starlight

Time is Running Out

New Born

Bliss

-encore-

Unintended

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

-encore 2-

Knights of Cydonia

Hmm... Its almost November and then December. I hope we have a gig here :( Even if its the center stage of Eastwood :LOL:

[Off topic] RIP to those eight innocent souls who died in Makati. To the person or group who did this just to make a bull shit statement: FUCK YOU :mad:

Guio made 4[i'll post only one more] and he wants me to post them all :stunned: I guess studying in Mandaluyong, leaving school at 7 pm then going home in Parañaque will surely leave him no time at all to go here :LOL:

RIP to those eight innocent souls who died in Makati. To the person or group who did this just to make a bull shit statement: FUCK YOU :mad:

Finally. Mark, pansin mo, walang B&R sa setlists ko. :stunned::LOL: Tanggalin mo na yung mga setlists. Ako na gagagawa ng bago. :p

Damn. I guess there's no more Glorietta. It would've been scary to be in a situation like that. :stunned:

Take a Bow

Map of the Problematique

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Micro Cuts

Citizen Erased

Intro + Apocalypse Please

Feeling Good

Sunburn

Soldier's Poem

Invincible

Starlight

Time is Running Out

New Born

Bliss

-encore-

Unintended

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

-encore 2-

Knights of Cydonia

Hmm... Its almost November and then December. I hope we have a gig here :( Even if its the center stage of Eastwood :LOL:

[Off topic] RIP to those eight innocent souls who died in Makati. To the person or group who did this just to make a bull shit statement: FUCK YOU :mad:

Nice setlist.

I guess there's no BKK gig then.

I wasn't able to catchup with the news, anyway what are the findings of the police, bombing talaga?

I was there pa naman this morning buti na lang I went back to the office right away or else I'm dead by now. Prayers to the poor souls.

B&R? :wtf: Diba B&H :stunned:

Sooo... All of you guys in working in Makati fine? My cousin didn't even know it happened, he's working at the old Metrobank building...

Any of you guys going to Thailand :LOL:

I work in Ortigas Ctre. so I am safe.

Me, no.

Yeah, its a bomb...

Its surely a terrorist work but some a-holes are putting the blame on some officials :noey:

Can't they see that this is a time that everyone should be one and help each other out and not mixing politics and pointing fingers.

Yeah, its a bomb...

Its surely a terrorist work but some a-holes are putting the blame on some officials :noey:

Can't they see that this is a time that everyone should be one and help each other out and not mixing politics and pointing fingers.

Ito yung tamang oras para pakinggan ang Exo-Politics, or Take a Bow.

Who could've plotted the whole thing? Whoever it is, he or she's worse than the Wicked Witch of the East. :noey:

Yeah, its a bomb...

+1;)

Ito yung tamang oras para pakinggan ang Exo-Politics, or Take a Bow.

Who could've plotted the whole thing? Whoever it is, he or she's worse than the Wicked Witch of the East. :noey:

:stunned:

:LOL:

Mabait naman siya ah, o dahil sinuntok ka sa tiyan :LOL:

I'm listening to Take A Bow ;)

Ang nakakalungkot dito nili-link nila sa ibang SEA countries at Abu Sayyaf, sira na naman ang image natin nito. Expect another travel advisory from Australia, US and UK.

Hindi na kasi mahigpit ang Ayala Malls ngayon, simula ng gumamit sila ng metal detector hindi na nagkakap-kap ang mga guards sa loob ng bags kaya madaling naipasok ang bomb sa mall. Funnily enough, MRT and Megamall got a bit OA on checking bags yesterday, kulang na lang itaob ang bag ko sa pag-check, sale pa naman sa mega kahapon.

Let's pray for the poor souls. :( 4 died to an unlikely death. May they rest in peace!

Ang nakakalungkot dito nili-link nila sa ibang SEA countries at Abu Sayyaf, sira na naman ang image natin nito. Expect another travel advisory from Australia, US and UK.

Let's pray for the poor souls. :( 4 died to an unlikely death. May they rest in peace!

thats what im about to say... now the dream of MUSE here sa pinas is getting slimmer... fuck those fucking terrorist!!! im so fucking pissed off!!!

but i do extend my condolences to the family of the victims...