We tried the petition type but its harder to get support than we first imagined... Maybe a regional petition might help.

any who, I made this pic/possible poster[:LOL:] after Guio asked me to make another one, here

MNBL.jpg

Shit man. I love the poster. Especially the skyline. Reminds me of a time when a wee hippo swam in a pool full of crazy kids screaming "Yay! Tumalon na siya!" which turned into gasps when the hippo screamed "Putcha! Cellphone ko!" :LOL:

Hmm. I suggest we really need to crash this site. ;)

Shit man. I love the poster. Especially the skyline. Reminds me of a time when a wee hippo swam in a pool full of crazy kids screaming "Yay! Tumalon na siya!" which turned into gasps when the hippo screamed "Putcha! Dalawang Cellphone ko!" :LOL:

Hmm. I suggest we really need to crash this site. ;)

Fixed it :LOL::p

ahh..... now, I ask all of you...

Lend me your ears!!!

Create another account

post spam

send emails

edit your sigs

and Together we will be[invincible] creating .mu history by creating the Greatest bullshit this sites EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!! :\mm/:

[you really want to do those, Guio?]

Fixed it :LOL::p

ahh..... now, I ask all of you...

Lend me your ears!!!

Create another account

post spam

send emails

edit your sigs

and Together we will be[invincible] creating .mu history by creating the Greatest bullshit this sites EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!! :\mm/:

[you really want to do those, Guio?]

Tell me if this is serious cause damn it, I'll really do that.

been busy lately... anyway i'm too lazy to read all the past post, can someone update me please :p hehehe

Guio came up with the idea of flooding this forum with "Muse must go to the Philippines". Or send an email to Tom. Arias, made another stunning banner for Muse :happy: Also, Arias came up with the plan of registering to a different username to flood this forum. That's it I guess.

Tell me if this is serious cause damn it, I'll really do that.

been busy lately... anyway i'm too lazy to read all the past post, can someone update me please :p hehehe

I'm awaiting support comrades :LOL:, no don't do it. Kev[nice guy who maintains this site and tries to help you to the best he can] can know who is behind this mess and cause our IPs to be blocked and never come to this board again[and get angry emails/viruses/worms/spam from numerous users on to our email accounts, and it will destroy our country's image due to us being the representatives to Muse community(naks)]

A regional petition might solve the problem[us + Malaysia + Indonesia + Taiwan + Hong Kong + Vietnam + Singapore + Thailand] Just need a little help with them can get it going, thats what the Israelis are doing and they got 3,000+ people who signed it.

and thanks by the way for the complement Illuminatist :)

Maybe...

Hey, crazy_mary or miele, if you guys decide to crash here again what do you think of a regional petition for a SEA tour?

The Israelis almost had it, if it wasn't for it being canceled[i think due to the Middle-East conflict :noey:]

Maybe...

Hey, crazy_mary or miele, if you guys decide to crash here again what do you think of a regional petition for a SEA tour?

The Israelis almost had it, if it wasn't for it being canceled[i think due to the Middle-East conflict :noey:]

Kawawa naman ang Israel. :p

I really feel the pain.

Game na ba tayo for Operation Crash the Muse.mu server? :LOL:

Maybe...

I think Liron and Ortal started it, if I'm not mistaken they gave a petition letter to Matt with his scrapbook.

Guio came up with the idea of flooding this forum with "Muse must go to the Philippines". Or send an email to Tom. Arias, made another stunning banner for Muse :happy: Also, Arias came up with the plan of registering to a different username to flood this forum. That's it I guess.

ah ok.. umm so flooding huh, that would have been a nice idea but i've change my mind about it, if we flood this forum and it crashed, that would be a very bad impression to us pinoys... besides if we change usernames or reg a new account we're they would easily trace us in our ip address... sending petition or personal email will do the trick...

and arias nice skyline!!! is that ortigas?

hello...

let's do it! the last petition didnt work quite well doesnt it? but am sure if u guys start another one, most of us in the malaysian thread would support it. Go for it, man.

We tried the petition type but its harder to get support than we first imagined... Maybe a regional petition might help.

any who, I made this pic/possible poster[:LOL:] after Guio asked me to make another one, here it is

MNBL.jpg

arias, ^ that is amazing. though i dont actually like some of the bands u mentioned there u really should send this to those peeps who are doing scrapbook for Dom. maybe muse'll notice how badly we want 'em to come to this side of the world again!

ah ok.. umm so flooding huh, that would have been a nice idea but i've change my mind about it, if we flood this forum and it crashed, that would be a very bad impression to us pinoys... besides if we change usernames or reg a new account we're they would easily trace us in our ip address... sending petition or personal email will do the trick...

and arias nice skyline!!! is that ortigas?

hello...

let's do it! the last petition didnt work quite well doesnt it? but am sure if u guys start another one, most of us in the malaysian thread would support it. Go for it, man.

arias, ^ that is amazing. though i dont actually like some of the bands u mentioned there u really should send this to those peeps who are doing scrapbook for Dom. maybe muse'll notice how badly we want 'em to come to this side of the world again!

Petition it is :happy:.

Yes it is Ortigas, you can see the Richmonde Hotel, Union Bank Tower, HSBC Tower, Podium, San Miguel Complex, Tektite, and if you have a sharp eye: Eastwood

I'll try to do it in the following days[exams coming up]. I used some random bands on a hit chart expect for Moby, DKM and Mika[for humorous reasons]

I thought they were making a scrapbook for Matt :erm: Can you guys do it for me, pleasssseeeee ;)

hello!

I got this mag last Monday @ fully booked...:happy:

totalguitar-aug2007.jpg

wala lang!hehe!

Maganda ba yung laman? Kasi I saw it too sa Serendra. Almost bought it. :p

Guys, kaka-announce lang ng European tour with a pending NZ tour. Something tells me that an SEA tour is bound to happen again, with the Philippines on the list. :D

:stunned:

:eek:

Must get money

:ninja:

:shifty:

If we only have NME some months ago...

Isn't that the same red coat he wore during the first appearance of the Glitterati Manson? I wanna have it :LOL:

We used to have British music magazines here like Q mag,Select,Mojo(sadly,no NME though)..I dunno what happened...they're not available anymore:(

Maganda ba yung laman? Kasi I saw it too sa Serendra. Almost bought it. :p

Guys, kaka-announce lang ng European tour with a pending NZ tour. Something tells me that an SEA tour is bound to happen again, with the Philippines on the list. :D

Well,its talks about the genius of Matt Bellamy as guitarist:happy:

Total Guitar salutes the first guitar genius of the 21st century.:happy:

oh...maybe they'll end the touring with a SEA tour:happy: *fingers crossed*

do they always sell international mags there? and is it always up to date?

They do have international mags...a lot of entertainment:LOL::pThey're up to date I think...hehe!But there are previous issues of Total Guitar magazines as well...

we used to have British music magazines before...can't find them now:(

They do have international mags...a lot of entertainment:LOL::pThey're up to date I think...hehe!But there are previous issues of Total Guitar magazines as well...

we used to have British music magazines before...can't find them now:(

cool. thanks. Must. Check. Fullybooked.

let's pray it will push through. should start saving now for the tickets. for sure it will be 10k for the front row.