Do you like Aftermath?  

307 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Aftermath?

• Yes
    • Somewhat
    • No

It's so country! I wonder if they were hoping to pull in more US fans with this. :chuckle:

You know what it could be true but, I dont care. It's something beautiful and different from the other ballads muse has written as a band.

It's just not something I would expect from an English rock band. Maybe that's what they wanted to accomplish.

Idk why I didn't hear the country stuff my first listen. Probably because it drags on and I lost interest. This is like some Toby Keith post 9/11 lets all stand together shit.

Just gotta add in something about loving his pickup truck and beer and it'll be the damn national anthem! :LOL:

I've cried every time I've listened to it for this. I lost the love of my life in August and she was as big as Muse fan as I, I genuinely think this would have been our first dance. (Though it may have taken some convincing, she was dead set on Starlight).

I don't know whether to love or hate the song for getting that reaction from me.

I've cried every time I've listened to it for this. I lost the love of my life in August and she was as big as Muse fan as I, I genuinely think this would have been our first dance. (Though it may have taken some convincing, she was dead set on Starlight).

I don't know whether to love or hate the song for getting that reaction from me.

Damn. :( I'm sorry for your loss.

Man, I seriously cried when I read this while listening to the song. I'm so sorry for your loss. Just message me if you need someone to talk ;)

About the song: What does it remind me of? The beginning sounds like a musical I think.

Edited by Michi2801

It's really lame seeing kind of shit posted about every song's ending, I literally have no clue what it is that "ruins" these songs for everyone. Ridic

Ditto

My favourite song of the second half

Agreed, I think it's beautiful. Ten times better than Save Me and Explorers, and possibly my favourite slow song of theirs since Endlessly.