Do you like Defector?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Defector?

• Yes
    • A little
    • No

Maybe the language barrier, but the "colored body parts" lines are actually common idioms.

Blue blood is someone who is noble or privileged, green commonly refers to envy, and "yellow belly" means coward.

Oh okay, I'm not native English girl so yeah :LOL:

I heard about blue blood before tho

Maybe the language barrier, but the "colored body parts" lines are actually common idioms.

Blue blood is someone who is noble or privileged, green commonly refers to envy, and "yellow belly" means coward.

Well, in Italian there's a similar expression for "coward", too. But it's quite arcaic and it's not commonly used.

Neither... Phrases like "You can't brainwash/control me", its theme about rising up against strong and tyrannic powers, and the very same title of the song are enough to banish it too.

Makes me wonder how the hell they are going to play ANYTHING from that album in China.

Makes me wonder how they can play half of their catalogue in China.

This is my thinking, let's face it they've banned acts before for far less. Well over half of Muse's songs are anti-oppression and Matt even had a go at the police at download. Just not sure how they will be allowed to play there :(

This is my thinking, let's face it they've banned acts before for far less. Well over half of Muse's songs are anti-oppression and Matt even had a go at the police at download. Just not sure how they will be allowed to play there :(

They're going to perform a very "poppish" and harmless show, in my opinion. No earth-shattering rock blasts, no political songs, no lyrics with swearing... Poor Chinese.