Do you like The Handler?  

603 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like The Handler?

• Yes, yes, yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope

I'd say Reapers looks set to stick around for a good while. It's a monster.

I think it all depends on which direction the next album goes tbh.

The Handler will be a staple this tour/era though, it was the one song they were all desperate to play before the album dropped, and it's featured ever since.

The Handler will be a staple this tour/era though, it was the one song they were all desperate to play before the album dropped, and it's featured ever since.

I can see both Reapers and The Handler to stick around for next albums cycles, tbh

I was about to say 'I dunno, it definitely seems to be a fan favourite' but that's not stopped them dropping awesome songs before.

MK Ultra never really got going :(

I wonder which tracks from Drones will survive after the Drones tour... Very few tracks have survived from the last two albums so far

Animals did though :D

Has UD died? I hope so.

I'd hope those two survive. Mercy as the pop song to stick around too. The rest...not too bothered either way.

Has UD died? I hope so.

I'd hope those two survive. Mercy as the pop song to stick around too. The rest...not too bothered either way.

Well, Animals hasn't been played that much, I would say the survivors so far are Uprising, Resistance (not that much neither) Madness and, lately, Supremacy. Psycho is working well live so far but I don't know if they will keep it if next albums have a different theme. I guess that Mercy could be rotated with Starlight in future tours. Hope that Reapers and The Handler stay though.

Well, Animals hasn't been played that much, I would say the survivors so far are Uprising, Resistance (not that much neither) Madness and, lately, Supremacy. Psycho is working well live so far but I don't know if they will keep it if next albums have a different theme. I guess that Mercy could be rotated with Starlight in future tours. Hope that Reapers and The Handler stay though.

I didn't expect them to play Animals at all, then they played it at the first gig of the tour.

Has UD died? I hope so.

ohoho just wait for the stadium tour

Or the arena tour, either way

Also, I don't think The Handler's really gonna survive past this tour. It's not a single and it does a number on Matt's vocals. If it does get played, I reckon it'll be pretty rare.

Has UD died? I hope so.

Aw I know, it's so sad because MK was a banger. Did Madness replace UD? Thank fuck.

sadly, I fear this might be true. Phenomenal, but it seems to wreck his voice. Sounds like a cat being sick in the final falsetto

noooooooo :'(

• 1 month later...