Do you like The Handler?  

603 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like The Handler?

• Yes, yes, yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope

Not since Starlight (I know, I know :p) has one of their songs made me as addicted as The Handler has, right from the start. :)

I know what you mean. It's like I have to listen to the Handler at least once a day otherwise I'll go mad. I've also really started to notice the effects at translation, which somehow make the song even better. It was like that with Dead Inside too, but that grew on me, whereas I've loved The Handler from the start.

It was like that with Dead Inside too, but that grew on me, whereas I've loved The Handler from the start.
Exactly.

And just as it was with Starlight, I can't nicely sing along The Handler either (that doesn't stop me trying, though). It doesn't help that I'm a woman at all, I still can't reach those high notes. :LOL:

EDIT: I take that back, it's way worse with The Handler. I *might* have just loudly tried both. :$

Edited by Johi36

• 4 weeks later...

Couple of things regarding the track...

Don't like spilling the beans on private matter, but just got out of a pretty much manipulative relationship and I gotta say, this song has grown even stronger on me.

Also, played it yesterday while rollerblading (judge me :D) and woah, it is an adrenaline pumper.

I really think this is one of the best songs that they have ever made. Top 5 definitely. Not just bcuz it's fresh and new. It is absolutely incredible. So happy that they made this track.

Last but not the least, playing Showbiz and The Handler back to back is an absolutely amazing listening experience.

Last but not the least, playing Showbiz and The Handler back to back is an absolutely amazing listening experience.

Yes, I hope they will do it, and it will be the greatest moment of my life so far ! I love the Handler, every time I listen to it I wish that the last part of the song ends never.

Couple of things regarding the track...

Don't like spilling the beans on private matter, but just got out of a pretty much manipulative relationship and I gotta say, this song has grown even stronger on me.

Also, played it yesterday while rollerblading (judge me :D) and woah, it is an adrenaline pumper.

I really think this is one of the best songs that they have ever made. Top 5 definitely. Not just bcuz it's fresh and new. It is absolutely incredible. So happy that they made this track.

:yesey:

it's ringing all my emo bells right now, so much relate

and the last bit my goooood i have done this an unnecessary amount of times