Do you like The Handler?  

603 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like The Handler?

• Yes, yes, yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope

Poor Chris. Everyone overlooks his bass work on Mercy for this. The only standout player so far on the album has been Chris. He has literally made every track. This is his time to shine, more so than ever. Every bassline has been flawless.

Poor Chris. Everyone overlooks his bass work on Mercy for this. The only standout player so far on the album has been Chris. He has literally made every track. This is his time to shine, more so than ever. Every bassline has been flawless.

Muse are nothing without Chris

Amazing song.

Best part for me is end of second chorus...

And my heart (heart, heart)

Love the way he sings this part and it's the one line that really makes me think 'wow' about the song.

I think they will have a lot of fun with this live, especially with the guitar stuff in the middle and the outtro.

Chris always delivers though.

How true! Chris has NOT disappointed! Not sure if he ever has, to be quite truthful.

Mercy's bassline was nice but as far as how well the part was at driving the song I'd only consider Psycho weaker. That's saying something though considering how prominent the bass on Mercy is. These few tracks have been excellent with Chris. Might be his best work since OoS.

Mercy's bassline was nice but as far as how well the part was at driving the song I'd only consider Psycho weaker. That's saying something though considering how prominent the bass on Mercy is. These few tracks have been excellent with Chris. Might be his best work since OoS.

He still had that fanciful bass run before each verse for Psycho, which is impressive enough. I agree with your OoS statement, he's really been on fire so far.

He still had that fanciful bass run before each verse for Psycho, which is impressive enough. I agree with your OoS statement, he's really been on fire so far.

Yeah but most of the song just copies the guitar. But it's a jam song more than anything so it's expected. I hope the remaining songs have good lines.

After even more listening i'm getting a bit of heavier space dementia vibe here. It's got that sort of slight classical, haunting falsetto and that really cool (slightly final fantasy sounding :LOL:) bassline at 0:51 has a similar sound to it