Do you like The Handler?  

603 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like The Handler?

• Yes, yes, yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope

Worked late, Just heard The Handler. Idk what everyone's so pumped about. I mean this is the best they've shown from Drones but this still shit. They totally ripped In Your World and the rest of the song sounded like Radiohead.

:LOL:

You all must work with younger people... I don't work with anyone who would have gotten that to be offended.

Hell, I don't get it. :chuckle:

Doesn't canuck just mean Canadian or something?

Shielding myself from the mods lol, I get wary with using meme-sp33k common to certain fecal websites on here.

And I don't agree with that, at all.

Especially lately, their "pop" stuff has been top notch. Some of the most enjoyable tracks on the last two (three, counting Drones) albums.

Even some of the "old" greats like Bliss aren't as "rock" as people seem to want to believe.

Yeah, I agree with this. I personally find songs like Undisclosed Desires, Dead Inside, Panic Station, and I Belong To You much more enjoyable and interesting than MK Ultra. The rock songs on the last couple albums have been fine but not any more Muse-y than their pop songs IMO.

The Handler stands out because it captures the same dark/strange feeling of OoS and Hullabaloo era Muse. That's what made me fall in love with them.

ETA: I love Reapers too btw, for different reasons.

Edited by funkadelic

I think it has to be for me as well. Not a single part I don't love.

Same for me. It's the only Muse song since KoC that I've had the undying urge to play on repeat. I love the vocal part between 4:10 and 4:15. Sounds so cool and dramatic to me for some reason.