Do you like The Handler?  

603 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like The Handler?

• Yes, yes, yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope

Don't know if anyone has seen the artwork for The Handler in IG, but I think it looks absolutely dreadful.

This is from someone who likes the front cover and some of the other stuff we have seen. But this looks like a poor photoshop job. The hand looks warped and the face looks poorly pasted on. I am actually quite shocked nothing was said before that was OK'ed

Is this the first track no one's complained about? Makes a change!
Nope.

How wrong this prediction was :chuckle:

As it turns out, Muse actually delivered! A rare occurrence.

After a few listens, yeah, the instruments are great. I just don't like the lyrics and all the pop-ish vocal effects. Still shaping up to be much better than T2L this one.

Seeing as the band seems to like this song the most, it's only natural that a future albums or song may follow suit.

I'm praying for this!!!

Definite mid-set stomper this one. Would work nicely back to back with Assassin.

It reminds me of all the heavy bands Chris loves like Helmet and Clutch :awesome:.

I don't like rating, because I think I'd unfairly give them out, but here is my favourite to least favourite:

Reapers

The Handler

Dead Inside

Mercy/Psycho (I seriously can't choose)

The Handler and Reapers are the first Muse songs to replicate the feeling I had when i first listened to them, coming up to 10 years ago now.

So relieved they're delivering

Maybe this was all part of a plan... making songs like madness and undisclosed desires to gather a massive fan base, then release this bomb!

I don't think there is a Muse song that's unanimously liked,so I'm not surprised there are people who don't like this. Even I might not like it as much after the hype has dried out,but then again I might.

The Handler and Reapers are the first Muse songs to replicate the feeling I had when i first listened to them, coming up to 10 years ago now.

This x100

First time my jaw has dropped to a Muse song in a long, looong time (i.e. in a good way, it's dropped many times with contorted faces of disgust).

Same here.

Going to try and see them live as much as possible this tour, just hope they play all the songs.