Tesseract

Petition for Muse to play intimate gigs in NA

I didn't make the petition, just posting here so it gets a wider audience. Petition for smaller gigs in North America.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/petition-for-muse-to-play-intimate-gigs-in-north/

Yeah yeah petitions are usually useless but the below quote has me at least somewhat hopeful.

Copied from Facebook:

American Musers! We spoke to Glen about small gigs in NA last night and told him about the online petition you guys have going. He was VERY interested and said he would look into it, as we explained that you guys like the oldies and small venues too! Standby, standby!

Discuss.

Thanks for posting here! I mean it probably won't do much but might as well try, right?

*internal sigh*

Yeah, normally I don't care about petitions but the fact that their tour director at least seemed very interested is nice!

Yeah, normally I don't care about petitions but the fact that their tour director at least seemed very interested is nice!

I think Chris mentioned it in an interview too; something about 'big shows missing something'? hmm

I think Chris mentioned it in an interview too; something about 'big shows missing something'? hmm

Yeah I heard that, hopefully they were all inspired enough by the Psycho Tour to take it into account for the Drones Tour.

Yeah I heard that, hopefully they were all inspired enough by the Psycho Tour to take it into account for the Drones Tour.

Oh, that would be so good. :supersad:

I'm more than willing to fly anywhere in the US I need to. Mostly because it's not $4000...

I mean, as long as I'm allowed on an airplane. :chuckle: That could be a problem.

I mean, as long as I'm allowed on an airplane. :chuckle: That could be a problem.

Are you on a no-fly list or something? :shifty::ninja:

This petition is clearly fake. There are no #real fans in North America.

:LOL: Nope. Only casuals.

So if this happens, presumably 4 nights at the Wiltern and 4 nights at Terminal 5? Never been to Terminal 5 but I hear it's a great fucking venue.

Maybe a small amphitheater or something? Hard Rock or House of Blues in Mandalay might be good too.

signed

3 nights at terminal 5 plz, thanks in advance muse

Yuck, not T5. It's hard to get to, plus the staff are annoying. How about Mercury or Webster or Irving?

I'd be really disappointed if they actually did something in NA only to do multiple nights in like 2 cities. That kind of defeats the purpose. LA-SF-SEA-DEN-CHI-DET-TOR-BOS-NYC-PHL-ATL could be a nice short run. Thinking back to something similar from summer 2006 club tour where they did a quick 12 shows across the country.

Petition should be world wide not just NA

Well there have been rumors that they're already planning EU gigs. But NA is a huge enough area as it is, separate petitions for other places are better in my opinion.

Concerts in the concert hall have a more positive energy than that concerts in stadiums.

But I'm afraid that all power MUSE razed to all with to the ground.

Come join us in Novosibirsk! We love you very much and are waiting for you !!!! ;)