When you said you had a pie chucked at you and all those other crazy things I actually believed you! lol me = IDIOT! :LOL:

hahaha

"how did it go?"

"awful - i snapped a stick, the bass skin broke and someone threw a pie at me"

"really?!?!?"

"no fool! I won! :LOL:"

:LOL:

• 3 weeks later...
ressurrection!

just seen that QOTSA drummer uses a clear acrylic kit too!

but his hasnt got cutsom made white powder coated rims ;)

:LOL:

i stayed at my friends house last week and her dad had this awesome clear acrylic kit too! he's left handed aswell. i'll post a pic soon :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3F5emj8srAo

there. absolutely horrible.

That's just more reason for me to like them. Good one.

how the fuck can you support that rabble who call themselves a group.

good one, your another idiot which has ruined indie music for the rest of us, cunt.

Errrrrrm, simple, because I think they're rather good.

And again, my original question: For what reason(s)?

i just really dont like their approach with songs, i think mainly its the singer. probably mostly his accent. also kinda how a lot of bands (especially from where i am) try and copy the singing style (which i dont like anyway) which just makes me hate it more.

EVERY song has that 'twangy' 'one-string' guitar sound

...almost like a banjo

rubbish!

I do like their riffs (tho not the SOUND) - and the drummer is brilliant....but his voice irritates the hell out of me and WHAT he sings about annoys me too

"Im sitting in a taxi....and seats are black.....then i throw up in it....then he throws me aaaat...so i say "alreet mardy bum...dont get ya knickers in a twist....so i get some chips.....then a geeza comes over and he's got a cardigan on...."

:LOL: it's just dire!!

"Im sitting in a taxi....and seats are black.....then i throw up in it....then he throws me aaaat...so i say "alreet mardy bum...dont get ya knickers in a twist....so i get some chips.....then a geeza comes over and he's got a cardigan on...."

:LOL: very good very good

Guest bshuker

Wow I hate you all I wasn't too sure what that youtube video was, stopped SYMPHONY X to play it. TO GET FUCKING ARTIC MONKEYS OMG THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE IN MUSICAL ABILITY ALMOST MADE ME FALL OFF MY CHAIR YOU CUNTS.

But now I'm back to Michael Romeo and his amazing yet chubby hands, and far happier.

Wow I hate you all I wasn't too sure what that youtube video was, stopped SYMPHONY X to play it. TO GET FUCKING ARTIC MONKEYS OMG THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE IN MUSICAL ABILITY ALMOST MADE ME FALL OFF MY CHAIR YOU CUNTS.

But now I'm back to Michael Romeo and his amazing yet chubby hands, and far happier.

i think you should demonstrate your anger to the artist that did this to you. :erm::LOL: