... sndrec32?

Audacity is working out great

Nah, but whenever I go to a club that has a wall screen where they play music videos I can identify every drum component in under 10 seconds of seeing it. As a party trick its gets old pretty fast thoug. And given the amount of Smirnoff I ususally have in me it's probably wrong alot of the time.

So is it an 11" or 15" Ribbon Crasher (answer when you have the optimal amount of Smirnoff in your system)

Doesn't fit on ride twice, close... still not definitive because of perspective.

it does....use your fingers to measure on screen.

its definately 11"

15" whould look massive next to the tom and ride.

it does....use your fingers to measure on screen.

its definately 11"

15" whould look massive next to the tom and ride.

Fingers ain't very scientific. Mark the size on a piece of paper - or cut and paste a portion of the image. I can upload one later. You will see that the ribbon crasher is longer than half a cymbal on this picture - not that it matters as anything in this pic is so distorted by the wide-angle lens

So is it an 11" or 15" Ribbon Crasher (answer when you have the optimal amount of Smirnoff in your system)

Dunno. I think there may be a clue in the shape of the bracket the bars rest on. Dom's has an I-shape whereas others have an S-shape. I would check the significance of this but I'm on dialup at the moment.

Dunno. I think there may be a clue in the shape of the bracket the bars rest on. Dom's has an I-shape whereas others have an S-shape. I would check the significance of this but I'm on dialup at the moment.

yeah, mines the S-shape one, its by rhythm tech. i think doms is the pete englehart one. he has used the S-shaped one too:happy: but only a few times from what ive seen.

Here, i managed to get some snaps of my crasher on my kit and off my kit (next to a cool cd i bought once! to get scale!):p

F:\DCIM\100OLYMP\P7100190.JPG

can anyone see that image before i try posting another?! im having some difficulty uploading them. anyone know how to put images from a digital camera onto here as a link or just a big picture?? im getting really pissed off now!lol, everyone else seems to be able to do it but me!ahhhh! :LOL: gr8 if u could help me! cheers ;)

can anyone see that image before i try posting another?! im having some difficulty uploading them. anyone know how to put images from a digital camera onto here as a link or just a big picture?? im getting really pissed off now!lol, everyone else seems to be able to do it but me!ahhhh! :LOL: gr8 if u could help me! cheers ;)

You either have to attach them (not sure if you can do that here any more) or put them on the internet first. You can't link straight off your harddrive;)!

haha, hey. all you've gotta do is upload the picture to some image hosting site like imageshack and use the link that they give you. :D

You can't link off of your computer, hehe. Just so y'know...

edit: ^oops, didn't notice that you already helped him out

Fingers ain't very scientific. Mark the size on a piece of paper - or cut and paste a portion of the image. I can upload one later. You will see that the ribbon crasher is longer than half a cymbal on this picture - not that it matters as anything in this pic is so distorted by the wide-angle lens

yeah but the 15" would CLEARLY be well over the size of the tom.

The 11" pictured may look bigger by perspective, but it isnt.

The 15" (if shown) would dwarf the tom next to it even with a wide angle lens.

yeah but the 15" would CLEARLY be well over the size of the tom.

The 11" pictured may look bigger by perspective, but it isnt.

The 15" (if shown) would dwarf the tom next to it even with a wide angle lens.

yeh, i found a few photos too! it is 11!woo! hi5!lol, i got another pic of the crasher on my actual kit! ill try uploading that aswell!

just wondering... when did dom ever use his double pedal?

howard_4.jpg

i think he used it on cave on the intro, !bu-bu-bu-bu-pah!........!bu-bu-bu-bu-pah!.....and so on! :LOL: yeh and i think he used it on endings to songs live sometimes maybe if he felt like it!lol, i think he had it mainly cos he gets it all FREE from Tama! the lucky &^*&^$%^*(! :mad:

but yeh thats all i can think of atm!;)

just wondering... when did dom ever use his double pedal?

howard_4.jpg

Up to and including Absolution tour.

He rarely used it! Everything he would play with double pedal can be played with one foot.

i think he used it on cave on the intro, !bu-bu-bu-bu-pah!........!bu-bu-bu-bu-pah!.....and so on! :LOL: yeh and i think he used it on endings to songs live sometimes maybe if he felt like it!lol, i think he had it mainly cos he gets it all FREE from Tama! the lucky &^*&^$%^*(! :mad:

but yeh thats all i can think of atm!;)

Yeah cave intro was the only time ive known him to use it.

And I think the endorsment has something to do with it too ;)

Archived