Guest bshuker

can anyone reccomend a website which is like a drums for dummies guide, you know something which has all the different drums and cymbals (including all the fancy ones like splash and stuff) that i can find out about all the different parts, as im a complete drum fool and would like to know more

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i am pretty sure dom must have terminated his contract with tama in order to buy those clears. They were only released this year and namm and theyre not on sale to the general public yet. Tama don't allow endorcees to use stuff that can'tbe purcased by the general public. Portnoy was stopped from using them a little while back so i doubt tama would let dom use them, or the white hardware that can't be purchased.

i am pretty sure dom must have terminated his contract with tama in order to buy those clears. They were only released this year and namm and theyre not on sale to the general public yet. Tama don't allow endorcees to use stuff that can'tbe purcased by the general public. Portnoy was stopped from using them a little while back so i doubt tama would let dom use them, or the white hardware that can't be purchased.

Hm, I don't know... maybe they'll be available shortly then. They're clearly Starclassic drums.

his contract with Tama has been terminated

by the looks of it he's switched to Ludwig, stockholm syndrome US vid, the picture on muse.mu and now this, the acrylic set has been in ludwigs generations. started of by John Bonham as someone said earlier, looks pretty smart to me, altho the bass drum does look a tad pap and tacky

his contract with Tama has been terminated

by the looks of it he's switched to Ludwig, stockholm syndrome US vid, the picture on muse.mu and now this, the acrylic set has been in ludwigs generations. started of by John Bonham as someone said earlier, looks pretty smart to me, altho the bass drum does look a tad pap and tacky

The acrylic kit is a Starclassic kit, I'm 100% sure.

The acrylic kit is a Starclassic kit, I'm 100% sure.

I thought so too!

and I was quite suprised with how they sounded! They sounded alright....I thought the bass sounded loose - but it went really well with SBH and all the others.....

and in KOC the toms sounded really nice!

...all from an ACRYLIC set!! :eek:

I thought so too!

and I was quite suprised with how they sounded! They sounded alright....I thought the bass sounded loose - but it went really well with SBH and all the others.....

and in KOC the toms sounded really nice!

...all from an ACRYLIC set!! :eek:

There'd be no point in making them if they sounded crap though.

Archived