Do you like Mercy?  

402 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Mercy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

But the global mainstream audience is stupid, look at the state of the music today: it's a catastrophee. Same goes for the movies and the video games: the quality is dropping every single year. There is just one thing exciting this year: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Everything else is garbage. Movie critics are praising a retard film like "Mad Max Fury Road" which is one of the most boring movies I've ever seen (even though the directing is ace)..

WOW. Have you not heard of Pitch Perfect 2, or Call of Duty Black Ops 3? Or even the upcoming sequel to one of, if not best horror series ever, Paranormal Activity The Ghost Dimension?

There is absolute fantastic, flawless material out there. Such as Tammy, that people like you overlook. :mad:

As for the other replies, I hope new muse fans or younger people will have something more to reply than just one line, or mad cat photos, or passive-agressive gif. Your replies remind me of muselive's worst poster I've witnessed in my life: Pib.

What is lacking on messageboards and the world in general: the passion. Write with your guts. Stop acting in masses, like you belong to a football team. I miss reading people's opinion, you're all writing the same stuff, acting like clones. I prefer acting like a clown. Write with your brain, not with the general consensus.

I missed you.

By masses, I meant the way you act shocked by what I've written, all replying in the same way, like clones. It's funny though. I guess that the board is so boring and predictable, my style of writing is shocking to you, I say thing like they are. It has brought me some criticism in the real world, especially from my employers, but all in all, you get to meet the most interesting people. When you act all shy and conform your will to others', you end up with hypocrites.

Keep on keeping it real. The world needs more people like you. You seriously rock. At first I was shocked by your writing style but now I get it. I GET it. I've seen the light. I will no longer be like everyone else. I'm an individual dammit! I will finally say what's really on my mind. I will write essays if I have to communicate my complicated and intricate individual opinion. I will be an individual, I will be unique, I will be exactly like you.

That being said, The Phantom Pain will clearly be the better game and Game of the Year 2015. The Metal Gear series is the best one in the video game department, best directing, best writing, best gameplay, and The Phantom Pain expands these to a whole new level. Kojima is really the king of the media.

You are just as full of yourself as the Metal Gear series, and the way you present yourself is just like every Metal Gear game: endless pretentious wank that only appeals to pseudo-intellectuals and boring people.

By masses, I meant the way you act shocked by what I've written, all replying in the same way, like clones. It's funny though. I guess that the board is so boring and predictable, my style of writing is shocking to you, I say thing like they are. It has brought me some criticism in the real world, especially from my employers, but all in all, you get to meet the most interesting people. When you act all shy and conform your will to others', you end up with hypocrites.

hqdefault.jpg

You.

Dark_Phoenix's thoughts on the last few posts: "I knew you'd disagree, and that makes you sheep. It's perfect logic and not at all the defence I'm using against every single point made against me"

I find it ironic when ppl say Muse lacks inspiration with this song, and ask for OoS / Abso 2.0...

I've seen this said quite a lot in the last few years and I really don't get where it comes from. In all my time here, I don't think I've ever seen someone directly say they want OOS/Absolution 2. In fact, when the band were hinting that this album would take a lot of inspiration from OOS and try to return to that sound, quite a few people were adverse to it if anything.

I've seen this said quite a lot in the last few years and I really don't get where it comes from. In all my time here, I don't think I've ever seen someone directly say they want OOS/Absolution 2. In fact, when the band were hinting that this album would take a lot of inspiration from OOS and try to return to that sound, quite a few people were adverse to it if anything.
People like to connect that fan 1 says they want Muse to do something like OoS with fan 2 who says they don't like it when Muse repeat themselves, thus concluding that "you (the fandom as a whole) complain no matter what they do", and thus, they can keep on thinking that their opinion is the only logical one.

Finally heard the leaked Mercy, because a bunch were unblocked on YouTube and suddenly appeared. Must say, rather disappointed. I love when you can here Matt's voice with Matt backing, like when he shouts "MERCY" in the chorus, but this just doesn't sound that good because it seems a bit too out there, like there should be another instrument to cover it a little. It's been done many times with Muse, but the instruments have always been over it making it seem less obvious that it's there.

I loved the live leaked version and was really excited for this, but this leak just sounds unfinished to me, sadly.

The type of people that go like: "You don't have the same opinion as me,so you're all drones* " are the most annoying kind of people you can get in a conversation.By all means pathetic.

* deliberate attempt at 10% staying on topic.

Jesus christ you're full of yourself.

What you're saying are personal opinions, and you're trying to pass them off as facts, and think you gain credibility by calling others sheep.

This "it's all personal opinion" statement is just so old. When the person in front of you has nothing left to add to the debate, this is what you're told "it's only a matter of tastes anyway... let's drink a beer". Come on...

I don't feel the need to remind everyone that all of what I'm writing is my personal opinion, that it's useless as it will be read today, forgotten in ten minutes by everyone, and that we are writing on a fan messageboard that is completely meaningless, that we are group of lucky people living the present on earth with thousands of starving people on the other side... tiny ants on a planet tucked away in a galaxy lost with thousands of others in a universe so big we will never understand the meaning. We can't understand how it was born. So you know, this "personal opinion" stuff, I don't give a crap. I will reassure you on this though, I'm not sitting on my ass writing on a messageboard most of the time and actually thinking about real problems.

As for the Black Ops 3/Pitch Perfect 2 ironic statement, come on kid, think I haven't understood the sarcasm? ; )