Do you like Mercy?  

402 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Mercy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I agree. I wonder if maybe Muse drop Starlight from the set when they play this song?

I would really be OK with that.

Shit yeah

or maybe just Play them back to back

Stockholm Syndrome-->Psycho

Dead Inside--->Map

Mercy--> Starlight

It's not Guiding Light levels of dislike, but it is the first song so far (even the previewed ones) that I've felt initially negative about. I probably won't mind it but it's just one to pass off it seems. I like Starlight actually but this didn't do it.

It's not Guiding Light levels of dislike, but it is the first song so far (even the previewed ones) that I've felt initially negative about. I probably won't mind it but it's just one to pass off it seems. I like Starlight actually but this didn't do it.

the more i listen the more it loses its magic

its good but im still dissapointed because i wanted heavy songs

I love how this has nothing to do with Glorious whatsoever :LOL:

Actually digging it though! I can see comparisons to Starlight and Resistance, but I don't have a major problem with that. Should make a good single. Much better than Follow Me right now, and I imagine that chorus will only sound 100 times better on a better recording.

I'm letting my hype levels rise a bit more. Hope they play it again next week so we can hear it better.

Much better than Follow Me right now, and I imagine that chorus will only sound 100 times better on a better recording.

Obviously your opinion but...really? Let me remind you of the first time we heard Follow Me

That made a much better impression on me at least. And sounds both heavier and somehow less cliche.

Think this song may replace Citizen Erased as my all time favorite.
goddamn