Nice one man! On your own? How u getting down, what's your plan for the weekend? Who's doing the full weekend? Kiss and Motley are appealing, along with Slash of course!

Going with my fiancee, just Saturday and Sunday, down on the train!

Buses to Derby/Leicester/Nottingham run hourly at night and every 30 minutes by day. 3 different buses from what I recall (Nottingham to Loughborough via airport), Derby to Leicester via Airport, Airport to Nottingham)

There are also national express coaches from the airport that run through the night.

The festival site is walking distance so a taxi shouldn't be expensive.

There's also East Midlands Parkway nearby (you can arrange a shuttlw taxi to take you there). As a train station it's useless but megabus run from there. The nearest rail station is Long Eaton which has connections to Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, London and Sheffield. The skylink from Nottingham goes past the station

Thank you :) Just had a look at all them, national express coaches are so expensive :(.

The day's going to set me back around £110 ticket+travel+food+drink, it's just whether it's worth it as there aren't any other bands I like so it's a £110 Muse ticket, didn't realise I lived in Brazil.

I really need to see what the setlist is like, I can't see it being that much different than what gets played tonight so hopefully that should be a good gauge on what they're going to play. If they play Showbiz I'm sold, if the "old, heavy songs" they promised to play consist of Hysteria, New Born and Stockholm Syndrome I'll give it a miss

Thank you :) Just had a look at all them, national express coaches are so expensive :(.

The day's going to set me back around £110 ticket+travel+food+drink, it's just whether it's worth it as there aren't any other bands I like so it's a £110 Muse ticket, didn't realise I lived in Brazil.

I really need to see what the setlist is like, I can't see it being that much different than what gets played tonight so hopefully that should be a good gauge on what they're going to play. If they play Showbiz I'm sold, if the "old, heavy songs" they promised to play consist of Hysteria, New Born and Stockholm Syndrome I'll give it a miss

We can only pray...

Just a thing - National Express can be paid by Tesco Clubcard vouchers iirc so that may save you some money there.

We can only pray...

Just a thing - National Express can be paid by Tesco Clubcard vouchers iirc so that may save you some money there.

Also consider splitting routes, for example a train from Derby may be cheaper than from Nottingham etc.

Looking forward to people forgetting that The Globalist (and other 6-7 minute tracks, as always) is 10 minutes long if/when they play it, and moaning about the limited number of tracks in the set list. :rolleyes:

Any of you seen this??????????????

EDIT: Will likely be Reapers. But what an awful idea...

I understand the sentiment behind "I go to a football match for football" but I still don't understand how it's a nuisance as long as it's at reasonable volumes.

Isn't exactly a place of reverence.

Any of you seen this??????????????

Decent, I'll be watching it anyway :chuckle:

It does say 'exclusive' tbf, that'd imply that no one's heard whatever it is before. Then again, we've had a few media outlets bullshitting a bit about 'first listens' and exclusivity this album build-up so it could easily be Reapers.