Still better than the chorus in Reapers

You could not be more wrong. That chorus is amazing!

Sadly, some people actually have problems with a grown man having arm hair.

This is what modern body image has done to us.

The screen on the cover art is reminiscent of Abso's silhouettes. The big arm is actually Muse fans manipulating the band into recreating their old albums.

Psycho follows from the same vein, detailing Matt's internal turmoil in trying to give screaming, abusive fans what they want.

The screen on the cover art is reminiscent of Abso's silhouettes. The big arm is actually Muse fans manipulating the band into recreating their old albums.

Psycho follows from the same vein, detailing Matt's internal turmoil in trying to give screaming, abusive fans what they want.

That was my first thought with the silhouettes.

The biggest hand represents Fabri the Opinion Leader, the lever man is the rest of us.

That was my first thought with the silhouettes.

The biggest hand represents Fabri the Opinion Leader, the lever man is the rest of us.

Glad someone finally realized.

And I hate body hair in general, which has upped my boyfriend's grooming time, but that's hardly relevant.

You're right, it's not relevant.

Hard to believe that we'll have a new song this time tomorrow, if those tweets are confirmation. I'm actually surprised there hasn't been any official word on the single yet (or has there? I may be out of the loop)

Hard to believe that we'll have a new song this time tomorrow, if those tweets are confirmation. I'm actually surprised there hasn't been any official word on the single yet (or has there? I may be out of the loop)

They did say it would come this week

I'm happy to settle with this cover, as it could have been far worse and looked really dark and unfriendly too look at. This is much less full on than Mahurin's other really awful looking work!