If someone thinks something, that means he believes that's true, no?

Missed this.

Someone believes that Muse can't do something, which obviously means they think it's true. It's totally redundant to call them out saying "that doesn't mean it's true". Everyone on the planet knows that. But it doesn't mean they claim it to be true. You see the difference? They're not stating it as a fact. It's a belief.

Yeah, and I always win.

Ah so you DO want a penis measuring contest? :p

Missed this.

Someone believes that Muse can't do something, which obviously means they think it's true. It's totally redundant to call them out saying "that doesn't mean it's true". Everyone on the planet knows that. But it doesn't mean they claim it to be true. You see the difference? They're not stating it as a fact. It's a belief.

The "that doesn't mean it's true" comment was to you, not to fabri.

Reading back now I realized that maybe I misunderstood this question you asked me:

So, coming to this conclusion of what they "maybe" didn't want to do, can you see why someone would think that they might not be able to?

Can you rephrase it?

The "that doesn't mean it's true" comment was to you, not to fabri, because I assumed what fabri stated he believes, you think it's true.

Reading back now I realized I might misunderstood this question you asked me:

Can you rephrase it?

The general idea: Can you understand that someone might think that?

The general idea: Can you understand that someone might think that?

Why couldn't I?

The "problem" started when I said "But that doesn't mean it's true". I said that because I assumed that what fabri thinks it's true you believe it's true. I assumed that because you contradicted my post, and I guess I was wrong. Is everything clear now?

Who's the girl in your signature?

Why couldn't I?

The "problem" started when I said "But that doesn't mean it's true". I said that because I assumed that what fabri thinks it's true you believe it's true. I assumed that because you contradicted my post, and I guess I was wrong. Is everything clear now?

Who's the girl in your signature?

Nah you still don't get it. Let's just drop it.

Hayley Williams.

Was this ever an actual issue or is it just a joke topic?

I think it detracts from the clean look of the photo, if that counts as an issue.

There isn't a good focal point for the picture, and for some reason that's the only thing my eyes are drawn to.

And I hate body hair in general, which has upped my boyfriend's grooming time, but that's hardly relevant.

So besides being aesthetic preference, no it isn't an issue. I see what you mean about the clinical cover Serpent Satellite, but the screen quality/image is dirty and sketchy, so it isn't all like that. The arm hair works in that it gives the hand a monstrous sort of quality, reflective of the task it is performing.