Yes. But that doesn't mean they're not able to. Maybe they didn't want to.
So, coming to this conclusion of what they "maybe" didn't want to do, can you see why someone would think that they might not be able to?

Good I can't make a claim for (i belong to you, i'm looking at you. big freeze, i'm looking at you.) and cohesive I can't necessarily make a claim for, but I don't think it'll ever reach the level that Clockwork did (though we got pretty close with the older albums). But if Drones is as good as people think it's gonna be, there's still a little bit of hope to be held.

To be honest, the last two albums felt like your typical, run-of-the-mill single albums. Hope that doesn't happen here.

I assumed you think it is.

Well first off why would you assume anything about what I thought? I'm not the one who made the post.

And secondly....maybe you should re-think your post. Since when do beliefs and statements that start with "I think" and end with "I hope they prove me wrong" equate statements of truth?

Well first off why would you assume anything about what I thought? I'm not the one who made the post.

And secondly....maybe you should re-think your post. Since when do beliefs and statements that start with "I think" and end with "I hope they prove me wrong" equate statements of truth?

Haha. You seem like you want to argue.

I assumed it because you started contradicting my post.

If someone thinks something, that means he believes that's true, no?

In that case one should say "I think that maybe...", not "I think...". Or maybe that's just how my mother tongue works.

Not sure how Macedonian works, but it seems fairly obvious that if I add "I hope to be proven wrong" then it's just an expectation...