yeah, I was talking about the extra songs. However, it seems I misunderstood a post about Tom recording during the last gig and assumed that it meant we'd be getting rarities on the DVD.

As far as rarity requests, I'd love them to play Showbiz. My vote goes to that :yesey:

edit: well done on not quoting anyone.

Edited by rina_06

This is a slightly unuseful post...but I would love a song on Drones to go down a similar path to this hauntingly beautiful epic by QOTSA:

I'd melt if Muse did anything like I Appear Missing. CE and New Born kind of come close, but this is an entirely different beast. It's not as wanky, but not really stripped back either.

How do you know?

Technically, he can know. For "some" refers to "one or more" in the context of logic. So if he knows that he doesnt have the time to browse through earlier pages, he can know and is entitled to make such a statement. But don't get me started on these again..:LOL:

Time for bed, hope to wake up to find Dead Inside has had its live premiere.

Agreed. It would be a refreshing sound for Muse to try out and it would open up a lot of possibilities for future work.

But it'll probably never happen, at least in the near-future anyway. Hoping Lange's involvement in production does something for the album overall.

I really do feel like something like that will happen on this album, actually. The atmospheric rock tones that the songs we know give off (even just a bit) lead me to think that we'll have something like QOTSA's ...Like Clockwork.

They're both 10 song albums!

I really do feel like something like that will happen on this album, actually. The atmospheric rock tones that the songs we know give off (even just a bit) lead me to think that we'll have something like QOTSA's ...Like Clockwork.

They're both 10 song albums!

Maybe towards the end like lots of albums tend to do... not getting hopes up but keeping this in mind. :happy: