While Glorious is a good song, I think it is a tad overrated around here. If we go for one song we want them to play in Brighton, it shouldn't be Glorious imo atleast :b

I agree. I like Glorious, but I'm always really surprised by how it seems to be one of the top songs for a lot of people.

I'd like to hear Escape done up in the spirit of the new albums direction. Glorious is a great song, but EM wins by a whisker in my books.

I went to JB HIFI here in Australia today and I found out you can pre order the deluxe album from them also now too. The girl working there said there's "3-4 extra songs" on the deluxe edition and a DVD. I don't know if that's much to really go on and will probably change.

I'd like to hear Escape done up in the spirit of the new albums direction. Glorious is a great song, but EM wins by a whisker in my books.

I went to JB HIFI here in Australia today and I found out you can pre order the deluxe album from them also now too. The girl working there said there's "3-4 extra songs" on the deluxe edition and a DVD. I don't know if that's much to really go on and will probably change.

oh sweet. the possibility of Muscle Museum being on the DVD makes me want the deluxe and I like physical copies of the albums I buy.

Dont know what to believe about the extra 3-4 songs though, surely we'd all know by now that they'd potentially be more tracks? Am i missing info?

oh sweet. the possibility of Muscle Museum being on the DVD makes me want the deluxe and I like physical copies of the albums I buy.

Dont know what to believe about the extra 3-4 songs though, surely we'd all know by now that they'd potentially be more tracks? Am i missing info?

You could start by reading the info about it on the official site, if you've missed that it'll come with a DVD. No idea about extra song though.

I think she meant the live Drones songs as extra tracks, I'd assume they will be videos and not just live audio recordings. I don't think there will be any country specific bonus tracks like Glorious, Spiral Static, or Futurism in the past.

I'll be interested to see what it all comes out like in the big deluxe box set :)

I doubt they would put MM on as they officially have said it'll be new songs on the psycho tour. We might get a proshot live video of it posted to YouTube or something if we are lucky...but that's a long shot I would say!