Glorious

Hoodoo

City of Delusion

Falling Away With You

Darkshines

The Small Print

The Groove

Showbiz is overrated on here :phu:

Wanted to pick no more than 10 and I like all those more than EM.

Hmmm, but just for the sheer rareness and potential reworking of it, it is so worth a spot over one of those tracks! It's tough though...Glorious...Showbiz...I doubt they will ever play EM. Matt probably doesn't know it even exists anymore...

It's actually ridiculous how big the list is of songs we need them to play again.

I would not complain if TSP returned! I think SD is pretty much retired after the 2011 Origin gig along with Screenager.

I think there will be a new heavy sounding piano song in the spirit of SD, hopefully one where Matt gets up at the end and finishes with guitar distortion.

I could take it over TSP, now that I think about it.

And forgot Spiral Static too. Edited the list :nerd:

Oh wow that would be insane.

Decided to check when they last played it and Musewiki doesn't even have a date.. Was "pre 1997"....

oh shit, forgot full Host. Thanks Kueller. Re-edited. :nerd: :nerd:

Showbiz

Hyper Chondriac Music

Space Dementia

Host (full)

Glorious

Recess

City of Delusion

Spiral Static

Hoodoo

Falling Away With You

Darkshines

Eternally Missed

I swear this is it. 12 songs. We agree? I'm sure at least 3 of these are doable.

I've already seen someone post your poll on Facebook, Fabri. Nice job.

This is a hard choice. I think I'll go Shrinking Universe just because it's one of the first Muse song I heard. Not that they would ever play it in the U.S. :LOL:

lol already? Guess they saw it on musesetlist. Will tweet it from there again next morning, so Europeans can see it.

inb4 "where's Citizen Erased? :("

I really hope the band hasn't left behind classical influences. Listening to the

(specifically at the bridge) made me realize this. I don't necessarily mean classical instrumentation (though songs like B&H are great), more so the theory influences (like that descending progression in MK Ultra I posted). Psycho kind of has a similar chord structure in the guitar "solo" section. Reapers does sound a bit more traditional rock.

Also, unrelated but I feel like Dead Inside is gonna be poppy in the same way that TiRO is poppy. Not quite Starlight or Madness level..

I haven't seen you around here lately, Regilistic. Or have I not been paying attention?

I took a break around the end of last year and came back just recently.

That list is pretty cool, be interesting to see how many they could tick off by the end of the tour.

Also, unrelated but I feel like Dead Inside is gonna be poppy in the same way that TiRO is poppy. Not quite Starlight or Madness level..

I would actually hope so because that was a pretty decent sound for TiRO and if even a smidge of it made it into Dead Inside it would be a nice intermediate between the old work and more recent songs. Old fans = happy; new fans = happy.

At least, that's how I feel about it, anyway.

*pops into thread randomly*

I kinda have my hopes up for The Globalist, does anyone else?