One thing I have noticed, that gives my high hopes for the rest of the songs, is that all 4 songs really have strong, memorable melodies. If there are a couple more songs in the same vain as Reapers (truly guitar driven) and a song or two with a really interesting structure (it sounds like the Globalist might be that song), then I think this album has the ability to end up in the top 3 for me.

It's probably been mentioned, but my favourite thing about the new stuff so far is the lack of Matt's heavy breathing / gasping in between lines. It's clearly been painstakingly produced, I just hope the whole thing doesn't sound over produced...

It's probably been mentioned, but my favourite thing about the new stuff so far is the lack of Matt's heavy breathing / gasping in between lines. It's clearly been painstakingly produced, I just hope the whole thing doesn't sound over produced...

Even live, I hardly notice it anymore. He's become a pro.

For me that is something that made me like Muse. I love the way he sings, even with the breathing.

The ones that showed up on iTunes? I would have thought those would be legit.

It's not confirmed that they showed up on iTunes though, is it? To my knowledge, some guy claimed it did and that he took a screenshot of it but that could pretty easily be faked.

Yes. There was another one on /r/Muse that had different track lengths,plus the rumour of the Mercy single coming today.

You heard this rumour from anywhere credible or is it just a fan Twitter account hoping???

I've heard nothing :(

So, at the moment, we've got two different screenshots floating around with different track times and explicit tags and they're both from Reddit?

I'll believe it when I see it, wouldn't believe either right now. As has been said, iTunes listings really aren't that hard to fake.

So, at the moment, we've got two different screenshots floating around with different track times and explicit tags and they're both from Reddit?

I'll believe it when I see it, wouldn't believe either right now. As has been said, iTunes listings really aren't that hard to fake.

One of them was created to prove that the former was very easily fake-able.