Well it's not like the other two have much of an influence on songwriting prior to recording. no reason why he should have session musician. Unless he wants to do a #tomorrowsmodernboxes kinda thing

I was mostly talking about them having a break, obviously it's not impossible for him to do one, but I'd say it's pretty unlikely.

I'm pretty sure he's spoken about it in an interview before as well

Well, at least it isn't any worse then... Woop tee doo!

But since they list Mercy as a stand out track I'm not sure this review makes me too hopeful.

It didn't mention The Handler among the best tracks, which seems strange to me, considering that the band seems to hype the song so much

It's a nice outlet for people who constantly want to say something when there's nothing to say. It keeps the board a bit cleaner. Like a drain for verbal diarrhea.

:LOL: and noone tells you "off topic" sorry dear mods! your jobs are great!

Yeah the fact that Tom hinted at it last night is the only reason we're really discussing The Handler. We never expected to get it out of the blue, it's because Tom hinted.

And of course the 2-3 song debut mentioned during the BBC interview that everyone keeps forgetting/ignoring

1-2 songs iirc, and mercy was probably 1 of them, so probably just the 1 :(

Yeah, Mercy was almost certainly one of the songs. Tom did hint towards The Handler being played though.

Wouldn't be surprised if they just swapped out Reapers for TH.