Me neither, vocals have been actually awesome so far, plus they seem fantastic in Defector and The Globalist too

I think we can all agree in this, the vocals Matt is delivering in this album are ace, so I hope this continues for the rest of the album :happy:

At this point anything to distract me from finals is a good thing. I don't really feel tired until 2-3 AM these days anyways so it kind of works out

EDIT: Wouldn't mind getting a Most Diligent Muser 2015 plug though ;)

I'm on a similar time zone on roughly the same schedule, I'm sure that adds to my perception of you always being here whenever I pop by.

Not to poke fun at lyrics, but reading interviews that Matt gives, I'd almost expect his lyrics to be a bit...less obvious.

I tell ya, if Muse weren't excellent musicians and Matt didn't have a great voice, they'd be nowhere.

>If Muse weren't Muse they wouldn't be Muse

e7d.png

Not to poke fun at lyrics, but reading interviews that Matt gives, I'd almost expect his lyrics to be a bit...less obvious.

I tell ya, if Muse weren't excellent musicians and Matt didn't have a great voice, they'd be nowhere.

And their early guitar work.

So far there isnt much that is special regarding guitars aside from reapers.

Mercy is strumming, DI is a short small riff that anyone can play, Psycho has a riff a baby could play.

It's not really interesting

And their early guitar work.

So far there isnt much that is special regarding guitars aside from reapers.

Mercy is strumming, DI is a short small riff that anyone can play, Psycho has a riff a baby could play.

It's not really interesting

How difficult a riff is shouldn't have anything to do with how good it is.

I don't care what style of music Muse do in the slightest and for me this album is shaping up to be awesome. I only care if I think it sounds good and, to me, it does.

It's looking to be a top 3 for me. Top 2 for me is BH&R and Abso with TR at 3 and if this album continues its trend of good songs, it'll be clear and away better than TR.

But I also like TR more than OoS so what do I know.

I'll post in here just for ease of access:

Dead Inside - 4:23

[Drill Sergeant] - 0:21

Psycho - 5:16

Mercy - 3:51

Reapers - 5:59

The Handler - 4:33

[JFK] - 0:54

Defector - 4:32

Revolt - 4:05

Aftermath - 5:48

The Globalist - 10:07

Drones - 2:51

Total runtime - 52:40

Drones is longer than I expected, I thought it was just supposed to be that short little verse NME posted?

Loving how we get even more tangible news yet there's no influx of posts. RIP Drones hype train

A lot of people will probably be asleep at this time, remember.

I'll post in here just for ease of access:

Dead Inside - 4:23

[Drill Sergeant] - 0:21

Psycho - 5:16

Mercy - 3:51

Reapers - 5:59

The Handler - 4:33

[JFK] - 0:54

Defector - 4:32

Revolt - 4:05

Aftermath - 5:48

The Globalist - 10:07

Drones - 2:51

Total runtime - 52:40

Drones is longer than I expected, I thought it was just supposed to be that short little verse NME posted?

Given that it's a hymnal type Gregorian chant structure as hinted at by reviews from everywhere, those tend to do everything but get to the point of the song quickly.