Have you guys seen this?

The "official" teaser trailer for Drones, featuring a snippet from "The Globalist".

I've been following the thread for the past few days and haven't seen anything about, so my apologies if I missed it.

Have you guys seen this?

The "official" teaser trailer for Drones, featuring a snippet from "The Globalist".

I've been following the thread for the past few days and haven't seen anything about, so my apologies if I missed it.

Are you being serious?

Are you being serious?

Lmao Filthy Frank is great on occasion.

He probably meant things that aren't already expected.

And yeah, this. I expect The Globalist to be between 10 and 11 minutes long. I just don't want all of the other album tracks to be under 5 minutes...

Have you guys seen this?

kinda want that to actually be used as the official trailer lmao

I think it's possible that the 10-minute Globalist is split up in two shorter tracks, part two being Drones. It would explain why it hasn't been mentioned yet and why the Globalist is consistently described as the last song. It would be sort of be in line with the final tracks of the last two albums.

It sounds like a shuffle nightmare, so I really hope it's not the case.