I hope not, but by then more than half of the abum is over and it is supposed to be "dark" until JFK...do you know what I mean?

Sorry for not writing in one post, don't know how to quote more often..

Just click the multi-quote button directly to the right of the normal quote button. The next post you make will include all the posts you clicked multi-quote on (hope that makes sense) :)

I guess I just tend to be more interested and fascinated by the darker sides of certain things, particularly on the topics this album's gonna cover. So 3-4 songs being uplifting and positive leave me a bit wary that there's gonna be a decent chunk of the album that I'll be rolling my eyes at.

Just click the multi-quote button directly to the right of the normal quote button. The next post you make will include all the posts you clicked multi-quote on (hope that makes sense) :)

I guess I just tend to be more interested and fascinated by the darker sides of certain things, particularly on the topics this album's gonna cover. So 3-4 songs being uplifting and positive leave me a bit wary that there's gonna be a decent chunk of the album that I'll be rolling my eyes at.

Thx, I'll try it next time!

so skip them, go straight to Globalist :LOL: (after JFK)

Thx, I'll try it next time!

so skip them, go straight to Globalist :LOL: (after JFK)

[YT]
[/YT]

lol

I've got a bad feeling about that Defector-Revolt-Aftermath trio. Seems like it could be a minefield of cheese, and not the good kind.

I think Defector and Revolt will be okay (in fact, I really like what we heard of Defector from the leaked making off,) but from what we've heard about Aftermath, I can imagine that it will probably have mixed opinions.

I've got a bad feeling about that Defector-Revolt-Aftermath trio. Seems like it could be a minefield of cheese, and not the good kind.

Defector sounds good. A bit corny, but the Showbiz-era vocals sound really good. Riff is catchy as fuck.

Revolt I'm a bit iffy, it can be another Uprising which could be good, or a really cheasy corny song

Aftermath I don't really care. As soon as he said love song I sort of ignored it

so maybe they play Showbiz and straight afterwards The Handler then?

This is what I was thinking.

Perhaps just cos I'm being optimistic, but it could be the "feature song" of the next tour.

I also remember reading somewhere a loong time ago now (and I have no proof of this or anything) that either Assassin or Showbiz would be their main song for the big tour they do. Can't remember the source or how reliable it was, though.

So, when we say songs are going to be "cheesy" are we really meaning emotional, or "sincere"...?

Because, we're already talking about skipping three positive songs, and have called DI cheesy even though it's depressing, (but emotional,) and I'm a bit confused.

DS is only slighty cheesy due to some cringeworthy lines, but it's really far away from shit like Guiding light

I also remember reading somewhere a loong time ago now (and I have no proof of this or anything) that either Assassin or Showbiz would be their main song for the big tour they do. Can't remember the source or how reliable it was, though.

I also remember seeing that somewhere...but just Assasin comes to my mind, I don't recall reading anything about Showbiz

Edited by k024er7

that iHeart radio interview was pretty good, love hearing new interviews with the lads - i'm still excited about drones to be honest, even though some of Matt's descriptions are a little on the "errrrr" side, it still seems like a solid album from what we've heard so far and i'm hoping it carries on in that vein