So, I just listen (part of) a interview by a mexican site. If you want I can translate what the said, or part of the interview at least.

One thing that I didn't know is that, aparently Muse made to sign a contract that forbids publish any information involving the songs of the album itself.

So... they're doing interviews about Drones, but they can't say anything about the album.

(sorry for my poor english)

That's the stupidest thing ever. if this is true, Matt already messed up anyways since he described The Globalist among other songs like The Handler and Aftermath in vague terms

So, I just listen (part of) a interview by a mexican site. If you want I can translate what the said, or part of the interview at least.

One thing that I didn't know is that, aparently Muse made to sign a contract that forbids publish any information involving the songs of the album itself.

So... they're doing interviews about Drones, but they can't say anything about the album.

(sorry for my poor english)

Do you know if the band/the band's management made interviewers sign this, or if it was Warner who made everyone including the band themselves sign such an agreement?

Found this, about the mexican interview:

http://tmblr.co/ZAafDr1ieygFF

And the audio of the interviewer talking about the interview (?): no parlar espanol :(

http://bit.ly/1ImofNz

I didn't hear anything about the supposed agreement they signed, but I think Sopitas said he's going to hear the album in full but I'm not sure because of all parts where he could mumble he chose that one >_>

OK. Spanish girl here!;)

They talk about these things:

Muse want to include drones on the live shows. Sopitas says he's gonna listen to the album in full in a couple hours and then he'll interview Matt & Dom. He will be talking to Matt 20 minutes and then to Dom 20 minutes (separate interviews) He then talks about the concept of Drones (brainwashing, and whatnot), and says he wants to ask them about why they portray politicians as psychos in their songs.

But they just don't talk about any weird agreement signed.

I didn't hear anything about the supposed agreement they signed, but I think Sopitas said he's going to hear the album in full but I'm not sure because of all parts where he could mumble he chose that one >_>

i only listened to it a bit, what I understood was that he talked to Matt for 20 min and to Dom for 20 min, but I read that on Twitter before... And I was a bit distracted by the music in thr background :p

Edit: we posted this at the same time..

OK. Spanish girl here!;)

Muse want to include drones on the live shows. Sopitas says he's gonna listen to the album in full in a couple hours and then he'll interview Matt & Dom. He will be talking to Matt 20 minutes and then to Dom 20 minutes (separate interviews) He then talks about the concept of Drones (brainwashing, and whatnot), and says he wants to ask them about why they portray politicians as psychos in their songs.

Ah thank you! :D

OK. Spanish girl here!;)

Ok so no NDA? That's good. Dunno where people got that

Another interview:

http://www.sopitas.com/site/469955-muse-revela-por-que-drones-es-el-mejor-disco-que-ha-hecho-hasta-ahora/

Something about them going back to basics meaning they want songs that are easy to play live

Nice catch! Will be interesting to see the interviews in full:happy:

Also, it says Muse are planning on doing more dates in South America, including Argentina, Chile and Brazil. Maybe another announcement is coming soon?

Nice catch! Will be interesting to see the interviews in full:happy:

Also, it says Muse are planning on doing more dates in South America, including Argentina, Chile and Brazil. Maybe another announcement is coming soon?

Yeah!, could you translate this piece of text btw? I cant seem to understand it:

EN LOS ÚLTIMOS DOS DISCOS COMENZAMOS A EXPERIMENTAR MUCHO CON LA TECNOLOGÍA Y NOTÉ QUE ALGO SUCEDÍA: CUANDO SUBÍAMOS A TOCAR, SOLAMENTE HABÍA 5 O 6 CANCIONES QUE ERAN SENCILLAS DE TOCAR EN VIVO SIN EL USO DE TECNOLOGÍA… PARA ESTE DISCO TENÍA QUE ASEGURARME DE QUE TODAS LAS CANCIONES FUERAN IDEALES PARA UNA EXPERIENCIA EN VIVO Y ESO FUE LO QUE QUISE DECIR CUANDO DIJE QUE HABÍAMOS ‘VUELTO A LO BÁSICO’, SÓLO VOLVIMOS A SER DOM, CHRIS Y YO EN UN CUARTO, CON NUESTROS INSTRUMENTOS, TOCANDO LAS CANCIONES SIN EL USO DE TECNOLOGÍA”.

EN LOS ÚLTIMOS DOS DISCOS COMENZAMOS A EXPERIMENTAR MUCHO CON LA TECNOLOGÍA Y NOTÉ QUE ALGO SUCEDÍA: CUANDO SUBÍAMOS A TOCAR, SOLAMENTE HABÍA 5 O 6 CANCIONES QUE ERAN SENCILLAS DE TOCAR EN VIVO SIN EL USO DE TECNOLOGÍA… PARA ESTE DISCO TENÍA QUE ASEGURARME DE QUE TODAS LAS CANCIONES FUERAN IDEALES PARA UNA EXPERIENCIA EN VIVO Y ESO FUE LO QUE QUISE DECIR CUANDO DIJE QUE HABÍAMOS ‘VUELTO A LO BÁSICO’, SÓLO VOLVIMOS A SER DOM, CHRIS Y YO EN UN CUARTO, CON NUESTROS INSTRUMENTOS, TOCANDO LAS CANCIONES SIN EL USO DE TECNOLOGÍA”.

"In the last two records, we started to experiment a lot with technology and I noticed something: when we went on the stage to play, we only had 5 or 6 songs that were easy to play live without the use of technology...On this record, I had to assure that every song was ideal to a live experience and that's what I wanted to say when I said that we were going "back to basics", being only Dom, Chris and I in a room, with our instruments, playing every song without the use of technology"

What the fuck is going on with that interview? I tuned into iheart and Matt was talking about Lange's perfectionism but it just stopped. Was that only a snippet or something?

Post the link here and I can respond properly. If it was the one recorded from yesterday, he basically just said that Lange was on the border between genius and madness.

EDIT: My bad. Yes please post the link anyways lol this is the new interview, oops.

Edited by jonisdead

What the fuck is going on with that interview? I tuned into iheart and Matt was talking about Lange's perfectionism but it just stopped. Was that only a snippet or something?

That's all I can find. If you can find the other half that would be great