nevermind, misinterpreted your post, I guess!

English is not my mother language, so... I just don't like to watch it. But maybe it was planned, maybe too long for Instagram? And Musers find everything on the web ;)

Edited by Claudia O.

English is not my mother language, so... I just don't like to watch it. But maybe it was planned, maybe too long for Instagram? And Musers find everything on the web ��

I'm suspicious that it was planned. Matt making a fuss over Globalist on the radio, explaining its themes in depth and so on makes it seem that he was teasing this... tease.

Clutching at straws here. Its seems way too specific to be a random leak...

I'm suspicious that it was planned. Matt making a fuss over Globalist on the radio, explaining its themes in depth and so on makes it seem that he was teasing this... tease.

According to reddit it was a freelance camera guy. Could likely be a huge fan. Saw the hype with globalist and leaked it for us

And then tomorrow we get a surprise release of both songs..!

(and then I wake up.)

Also, the video is still up. One would think their team would immediately spring to action were this accidental.

Maybe they wanted to give us snippets of this on Instagram in the next few weeks! What will we get then? Or they never wanted to put all of it on the dvd and now theyhave to? Hell, i don't know...does it look edited or rough?

Edited