Do you like Reapers?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Reapers?

• Yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope
    • Electronically arousing

Morgan plays the bass line on his keyboard, which just makes it all sound even worse.

It was pretty funny how they could turn an already awful song into a piece of flaming garbage. Literally one of the only redeeming things about GL was Chris' bass line and they went and stripped that so Matt could dance around on stage. Bad times.

I think they only doubled up because they weren't proud of how the TR songs were turning out live, or that they either would have had insufficient material to merit a new DVD. But eitherway yeah, a proper Drones era DVD would be amazing for what I figure it'll be worth. I really think we've got some bangers headed our way

I'd love an Absolution Tour type release for Drones

Based on what exactly

It seems to have a lot of the dynamic nature between the verses and choruses that SS has, it (assuming what they've been playing live isn't extended) has its own built in outro like SS, and I personally think it's going to be somewhere as awesome as SS. I'm a quite optimistic person, though, so I'm probably overreaching.

It seems to have a lot of the dynamic nature between the verses and choruses that SS has, it (assuming what they've been playing live isn't extended) has its own built in outro like SS, and I personally think it's going to be somewhere as awesome as SS. I'm a quite optimistic person, though, so I'm probably overreaching.

Alot of Muse songs have the characteristics you described. The major difference is SS chorus is 100% epic and always has been. This song's chorus was really bad and its grown on me to be less bad. Verses are great though. Maybe equal to SS verses.

Alot of Muse songs have the characteristics you described. The major difference is SS chorus is 100% epic and always has been. This song's chorus was really bad and its grown on me to be less bad. Verses are great though. Maybe equal to SS verses.

I really like the choruses for one, but I can see where this would be a dividing factor for lots of fans. And I suppose I wasn't very specific with those descriptors, but I still think there are factors I can't quite place which make the two quite similar.