Do you like Reapers?  

698 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Reapers?

• Yes!!
    • Maybe
    • Nope
    • Electronically arousing

Think I heard something about "your killing field...there's a crosshair locked on my heart" so I dunno. Intro was cool until the tapping I thought.

:LOL:

I'm a fan of guitar solos, Pink Floyd are my second favorite band, so I loved this solo. Only thing I'm unsure about is whether I'll like the chorus.

Guys calm down with the "lol dead star" comments, hearing it live and hearing it recorded on an iphone can change the "heaviness" quite a bit

It's not about heaviness really.

This is too much classic rock for my liking. That "chorus" seems a bit weird for Muse.

Ehhhh I'd say they're around the same, maybe Dead Star edging it because of MC's verses. Different kinds of heavy enit. Dead Star's more boom in your face and MC is more atmospheric, until boom riff in your face at the end

I guess so. I think MC's weirdness edges it over Dead Star.

That song seems a bit weird for Muse.

fixed again :(

shit I'm disappointed and I know I shouldn't be. but boring classic rock riffs and wanky solos aren't something I'd want from muse

The melody in the chorus reminds me of a line in that song that goes "I've had, the time of my liiiife"....hold on

Well guys! Atleast its not Neutron Star Collision 2 eh? We should be thankful :LOL:

quite honestly as cheesy as NSC is, I don't mind the song altogether and so far would pick it over this song ... mostly b/c I'm not a fan of classic rock.

I think it sounds pretty badass. I don't get overly excited about guitar solos, but still. \m/

quite honestly as cheesy as NSC is, I don't mind the song altogether and so far would pick it over this song ... mostly b/c I'm not a fan of classic rock.

:mad:

Vocals seems a bit weird. I can't put my finger on it.

EDIT:

There are a lot of cool parts in this song. I'm just unsure about that "chorus".

I wouldn't go that far :LOL:

but I'm still not a fan of this.. that fake dear sherlock song beats these by a mile :LOL:

I really like it :p, just feel the chorus a little out of place from the rest of the song, but i can live with that :D

I'm mostly glad the "DRONES" shouting isn't overdone.

The solo didn't bother me at all, I adored the second part actually. Love the chorus as well, even though Matt's falsetto sounds really weak in this video.

Have you heard the studio version then?

I have to say I'm a fan of the huge guitar solo. Now I'm getting my hopes up that it will be on the album version and it's not just improv. :stunned: