241 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Drones (song)?

• Yes
    • A little
    • No

The songs ends with a section of this:

:LOL:

also, lyrics:

“My mother, my father, my sister and my brother, my son and my daughter killed by drones”

And ends with an "Amen". I totally expect Matt to sing "kyrie eleison" as a snide reference to Mercy. I knew this album had religious overtones

also, lyrics:

“My mother, my father, my sister and my brother, my son and my daughter killed by drones”

I was really interested in the topic of drones and how the album would cover it but this is sounding seriously ham-fisted, even by Matt's standards :noey:

I hope his vocal delivery on this one is better than the last time he attempted to sing a classical song. That bit in IBTY isn't exactly stellar.

His chest voice has improved since, but his falsetto has deteriorated, sadly. So basically my answer is "maybe, maybe not" :p

His chest voice has improved since, but his falsetto has deteriorated, sadly. So basically my answer is "maybe, maybe not" :p

But I'm sure he also recorded a thousand takes for this. Given the overdubbing too, it'll probably sound like what Glorious did with guitars except this time Mutt's unleashed a million Matts.

Still can't decide if I like the idea of this or not :unsure:

So there's potentially 2 covers/segments of covers on the album?

I said cover earlier but they said Matt did an arrangement reminiscent of this. I doubt it'll be exact or anything, but Matt is actually singing in English and stuff so I wouldn't be concerned about "lack of originality" or anything since a capella is a very new and potentially cool thing for Muse in general.

I said cover earlier but they said Matt did an arrangement reminiscent of this. I doubt it'll be exact or anything, but Matt is actually singing in English and stuff so I wouldn't be concerned about "lack of originality" or anything since a capella is a very new and potentially cool thing for Muse in general.

Oh, fair enough! I am interested for it, but for some reason I don't feel too hyped :$