Do you like The Globalist?  

397 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like The Globalist?

• Yes
    • Somewhat
    • No

People need to realise Matt always, always overinflated expectations.

No matter what I'm gonna live up the hype of CE II. It doesnt matter if its 10 min prog nightmare or not, if its gonna have an alias CE II, its going to be good.

I met Dom earlier and asked what his favourite track is and he said this one so I asked a few more questions about it.

In summary when I asked if its the citizen sequel he seemed verrrry reluctant to say yeah and answered with a "ermmmm yeaaaah kinda"

Oh ffs

Lol what. Its true. I couldn't think of a better word than hipsters? sorry lol. No one hated exo on first listen. I can't be hassled to dig into people's post history. But anyone who bashed exo at release was just being controversial or didn't know what they were talking about.

And anyone that expected it to be some extremely detailed and intricate fully developed classical piece were kidding themselves.

Lol what. Its true. I couldn't think of a better word than hipsters? sorry lol. No one hated exo on first listen. I can't be hassled to dig into people's post history. But anyone who bashed exo at release was just being controversial or didn't know what they were talking about.

And anyone that expected it to be some extremely detailed and intricate fully developed classical piece were kidding themselves.

The only let down for me was the lack of transition from part 2 to 3. Undermines the unity of the piece as a whole

I met Dom earlier and asked what his favourite track is and he said this one so I asked a few more questions about it.

In summary when I asked if its the citizen sequel he seemed verrrry reluctant to say yeah and answered with a "ermmmm yeaaaah kinda"

Good question to ask though!

Exogensis lived up to every bit of its hype for most people. Only hipsters look back in hindsight and call it shit. Exogenesis is great.

And Exo is easily one of the best things they've done, transition or no.

:yesey:

I don't take any statement seriously when the word hipsters is involved.

Exogenesis is one of the best things Muse have done though, yes.