Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

I wasn't super excited or disapointed by it, I'll have to keep listening i guess

But im honestly not pissed there's a song that isnt super rock/heavy on the album, I was glad to hear they were trying to have more guitar driven songs but at the same time i was hoping there would still be some touches of their electronic/poppier stuff, but then again this is coming from someone who doesnt mind and actually enjoys Undisclosed desires..which is a pretty unpopular opinion around these parts

My god, mate, you must be bitter because this song isn't rawk that uses an old live riff

I've actually liked most of the more 'pop' stuff they've done. Madness and Panic Station are both among my favourites. It's not so much whether it rocks or not. I'm still not completely sold on psycho.

Muse fans, split like Rio since 1999.

lol this. If Origin had a "power" single instead of Feeling Good this would fit on it. I mean it's produced to sound electronic but it really isn't, Chris' bass tone on this track is just luscious. There are literally only two synths on this thing and they're very, very minimal. Too many people want riffs and can't appreciate the damn bass riff right in front of them here

I've actually liked most of the more 'pop' stuff they've done. Madness and Panic Station are both among my favourites. It's not so much whether it rocks or not. I'm still not completely sold on psycho.

Okay, fair enough! I think I like this one as much as I do Madness. I don't mind their pop songs even though I like their heavier stuff more. Dead Inside is a cracking tune in my opinion and as far as the lead single thing goes, I can see it becoming their biggest hit yet.

I kinda like it but not really..

I thought it started off pretty cool w/ this stripped back edgy sound, pretty catchy vocal melodies & delivery, and some clever lines actually.

And then comes the climax.. bland guitar and cliche lyrics. Just kills the song for me.

Might be a grower!