Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

I think if this wasn't a concept then Dead Inside would wouldn't be the album opener, but due to the concept it has had to go first. I think Dead Inside and Aftermath will be the lighter songs book-ending the heavier songs in between. Then we are left with (hopefully) two songs of utter chaos! :p

Edited by Archer29

I took a shot at editing the track. I really liked the arrangement that was posted yesterday but I added some subtle percussion (I tried to be tasteful in adding something to the track) in addition to some rearrangements. I think it spiced up the first half a bit...let me know what you guys think: https://www.mediafire.com/?41y6bnzdd926ynl

Sorry for not having it streaming, Soundcloud immediately blocked it.

Edited by HomesickSubterranean

I took a shot at editing the track. I really liked the arrangement that was posted yesterday but I added some subtle percussion (I tried to be tasteful in adding something to the track) in addition to some rearrangements. I think it spiced up the first half a bit...let me know what you guys think: https://www.mediafire.com/?41y6bnzdd926ynl

Sorry for not having it streaming, Soundcloud immediately blocked it.

Awww man - the mediafire link didn't work :(

I still love this song. But I also love Big Freeze and Undisclosed Desires. 🙌

I particularly love the bits others seem to hate about it. The Depeche Mode, the "DEAD INSIDE!", the million drones. It's all good!

I still love this song. But I also love Big Freeze and Undisclosed Desires. 🙌

I particularly love the bits others seem to hate about it. The Depeche Mode, the "DEAD INSIDE!", the million drones. It's all good!

Same here, I love the 80s sound to it!

I hope this is the only song with this style on the album though - purely cos were due a nice pure rock album from the guys now :)

But I've said it before, I think it works amazingly as the album opener, lure them in with this relaxed dancey beat then hit them with a massive wall of rock! ;D