Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

"This album explores the journey of a human, from their abandonment and loss of hope, to their indoctrination by the system to be a human drone, to their eventual defection from their oppressors."

Since Psycho is clearly the indoctrination, Dead Inside must be the abandonment and loss of hope.

I think Guiding Light had a similar theme.

"This album explores the journey of a human, from their abandonment and loss of hope, to their indoctrination by the system to be a human drone, to their eventual defection from their oppressors."

Since Psycho is clearly the indoctrination, Dead Inside must be the abandonment and loss of hope.

I think Guiding Light had a similar theme.

Guiding light Part II

for theme's sake I hope it isnt a continuation of GL 'cause I dont feel there was anything in that that would make someone run off to join the army. :LOL:

try playing GL into drill sergeant into psycho. Its quite something :stunned:

Just dawned on me that we would have heard the opener and the second song before the album drops. I consider openers and closers to be a treat so I dont know how I feel about this. Knowing me I'll overplay them both and will skip to track 4 on first listen.

I actually have s feeling it'll be more similar to time is running out/muscle museum and could be bass driven? Maybe with that "new bass sound" they were posting about.

I heard "Chris new bass sound" in Psycho

but I'm all for a Muscle Museum anything. :p

Actually yeah there is a hint of it, but I'm just hoping for something with that dark/haunting sort of muscle museum feel. Probably a tad optimistic!

maybe that mobster guitar snippet we got?

the one people said it reminded them of MM?

for theme's sake I hope it isnt a continuation of GL 'cause I dont feel there was anything in that that would make someone run off to join the army. :LOL:

I think you underestimate the ability of military training to shatter a broken ego ;)

maybe that mobster guitar snippet we got?

the one people said it reminded them of MM?

This? It follows the i-V-i-iv progression that MM uses.

I could imagine that song with the Godfather-esque vibe to start off slow with the tremolo picking and strings, and then explode into the same riff on the E string (5-8-7-5-4-10-8-7-8 etc) with a Whammy solo (of the same riff)

I could imagine that song with the Godfather-esque vibe to start off slow with the tremolo picking and strings, and then explode into the same riff on the E string (5-8-7-5-4-10-8-7-8 etc) with a Whammy solo (of the same riff)

dont make me want things.

:(