Do you like Dead Inside?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Dead Inside?

• Yes
    • No

Those IG vids sound so good. Looking forward to listen to this live. Really digging it. Don't care one bit that it doesn't sound like a typical opening track, all that matters is that it's good.

Thought Madness was bland as hell when I first heard it. It grew on me but I always found it meh live. This has tons more potential. Very pleased with what we've heard from the album so far tbh. Reapers is my fave but I love the other two as well.

Those IG vids sound so good. Looking forward to listen to this live. Really digging it. Don't care one bit that it doesn't sound like a typical opening track, all that matters is that it's good.

Thought Madness was bland as hell when I first heard it. It grew on me but I always found it meh live. This has tons more potential. Very pleased with what we've heard from the album so far tbh. Reapers is my fave but I love the other two as well.

this

Soon everyone will be drones writing in black

if only :LOL:

Edited by Priad-Luabe

it's catchy and i think it being the first song it's going to just get darker as the album goes on and i think the whole idea is that as the album goes on they go back to their older influences more

listening to the triple j interview, that seems to be the case https://soundcloud.com/triple_j/matt-bellamy-muse-dead-inside-is-about-losing-the-idea-of-love

it's catchy and i think it being the first song it's going to just get darker as the album goes on and i think the whole idea is that as the album goes on they go back to their older influences more

Someone wrote that Dead Inside is "the transition" from the 2nd Law to Drones - a transition from new to old. Couldn't have been more spot-on in my opinion!