Do you like Psycho?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Psycho?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

The Glastonbury 2004 set contains Take A Bow, Supremacy's riff and Psycho's riff all well before they were recorded

You mean that thing in in Citizen Erased? Not sure that qualifies as Supremacy

Yeah I wouldn't count it either...

Yeah, Supremacy was apparently inspired by that riff but it's definitely not the same

The Glastonbury 2004 set contains Take A Bow, Supremacy's riff and Psycho's riff all well before they were recorded

Where's the supremacy riff? never noticed that one

Where's the supremacy riff? never noticed that one

Not exactly the same, Matt said pre-T2L release that there was a riff on the album that was inspired by the live CE pre-solo (lack of better word at the moment). You can hear it, not the same though.

Edited by Stewez

Not sure if it's been mentioned but this song sounds waaay better dropped down to C imo.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but this song sounds waaay better dropped down to C imo.

Easier to sing too.

Lots of songs sound better in C. I think New Born sounded massive in it.

I also liked Psycho more when I found a slowed down version.

I put ths here, don't like to open a new thread :

In the booklet of Drones are the lyrics to "Drill sergent" but....the first line and then Aye Sir! Are missing. Why? Anyone noticed this as well? :stunned:

I put ths here, don't like to open a new thread :

In the booklet of Drones are the lyrics to "Drill sergent" but....the first line and then Aye Sir! Are missing. Why? Anyone noticed this as well? :stunned:

There's quite a few mistakes in the lyric booklet

Someone here made a Drones survey and i voted for The Handler as 'song from Drones you would like to see live'. I've changed my mind. The Handler is freaking awesome, but now i've seen material of Muse at Pinkpop i can't wait to attend a gig where they'll play Psycho. Absolutely insane.

Someone here made a Drones survey and i voted for The Handler as 'song from Drones you would like to see live'. I've changed my mind. The Handler is freaking awesome, but now i've seen material of Muse at Pinkpop i can't wait to attend a gig where they'll play Psycho. Absolutely insane.

I absolutely love Handler that's my favorite song on the album right now but I think psycho is more intense and will be better live.

Psycho and Reapers are both a fair bit better live than The Handler (TH is still good though). Psycho, in particular, can be madness during the choruses.

There's quite a few mistakes in the lyric booklet

There ALWAYS seem to be mistakes in lyric booklets, often it's just a single word that's changed. My theory ages ago was that it's on purpose - copyright issues or whatever.

Then I realised that would be stupid.

And now I just think record companies are incompetent.