Do you like Psycho?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Psycho?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I don't even get how what I said could be taken as arrogant, all I was saying is Explorers is more cringey than Psycho.

I think you might be right that he/she isn't understanding what we're saying very well

really, i thought you weren't mentioning a line from explorers,

just to specify: this: "ssshhhhhhhhh go to sleep", in my language means "shut up, i've got reason". And it sounds a bit arrogant, to me.

Originally Posted by jonodillieono

This is such a strange conversation.

There's much more cringe worthy Muse lines that "your ass belongs to me now"

shhhhhhhhh go to sleep....

Edited by museiki2

I want to attribute it to the language barrier, but I honestly think they do mean what they're saying and express it fairly well in English. However, it seems they have a harder time understanding what we're saying?

Anyways, it's really rubbing me the wrong way that their point is swearing makes you somehow a "bad" or at least juvenile person... while consistently calling other people arrogant.

I think being condescending is worse than using curse words or vulgarity, any day.

If you are talking about me, i didn't say that swearing makes you a bad person (where did i say that??), i said that swearings sound bad, never talked about people that swear. It's their businness if they want to, i really don't care about. Maybe, i should say that in some situation are not ideal (like in a congress, for example).

condescending? sorry if i gave such impression.

bye

• 2 weeks later...

Over here in the States I was watching the cold open for the Cavs v Hawks pregame show and it opened with a voiceover about how polarizing JR Smith is .... Psycho was being played in the background :LOL: Specifically it was the "Fucking Psycho" part :LOL::LOL:

I want Matt to start just yelling or screaming the chorus instead of singing at all. Would make it v intense

Yes! I said from my first listen that the line "Your ass belongs to me now " should be yelled/shouted/rapped rather than sung.

(I may have even said it here on the board; sorry if I'm repeating.)

It is pretty good. I'd want him to try that live I mean, just drop the guitar for a second to start yelling into the mic :eek:

In fact, although Psycho doesn't have a time signature in 5/4 like Animals, I think it could a bit challenging to play live. The guitar line in the verses has those triplets breaks which don't seem easy as a pie to perform while you're singing.

The same goes for "Your ass belongs to me now" section.

lol they crashed one of the horses used for satanic rituals into my mum's car

some dead animals outside the house after telling someone I was being stalked by some Satanist.

Oh Alyn Smith.. Why is this all legal?

(Sorry I'm too dumb to find a more appropriate outlet for this)

I'm seeking refuge from a Satanist crime ring, or the masons or something.

My mother has been frozen and is being used as a Jesus themed torture device.

The therapist is being tortured it seems and is unable to help.

How do they work? Any resources for people being tortured in this way?

RIP :(