Do you like Psycho?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Psycho?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Today i was listening to Haarp and i found that the outro to Stockholme Syndrome is identical to the 'Psycho' song playing in the background of this video (
). Here is the video to Stockholme Syndrome and the link to the outro:

Anyone else thiking the same as me??

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by L.
image too big

Waiting for the initial excitement and then the flood of "Meh, the instagram clip was the best part. Disappointed." And then we all argue for the next couple weeks until Dead Inside starts the process over again.

Just wait for it to come full circle when people start reminiscing about how 2nd Law wasn't that bad. :yesey:

I love the length. Love the sound. I actually really like that for the first time in a long while I can't understand a few of the lyrics because they're unclear. The psychological abuse is fine.

This song is going to be so great live. I don't mind "your ass belongs to me now" at all, you really get used to it. Sweet ending.

There were a few moments where the lyrics felt pretty hamfisted, "I'll turn you into a superdrone" was probably the worst offence. That and "and I won't be responsible" because the syllables are crammed in there, sounds out of place.

I do really like it though and it's just going to grow on me. I'll get over the rough bits of lyrics. Especially besides the lyrics it's amazing.