Do you like Psycho?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Psycho?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Am I the only one "offended" by the whole "pissing-on-a-guitar" thing ??? :stunned:

Damaging a guitar bothers me slightly. Then again Matt is a guitar serial killer anyway, so this is a minor offense in comparison. I just hope it wasn't a good guitar, and if it was, then I hope it wasn't damaged.

Awesome easter egg though.

I like the song, I really like Matt's voice in the song but I can't take that lyrics seriously. :D It makes me laugh especially "super drone" bit and the way it's pronounced and of course "your ass belongs to me". :LOL: Not a fan of the drill sergeant bits. Would be OK as a part of a concert concept, but I'm not convinced to have it on album.

Psycho has a nice pase, controversial lyrics (which my interest in politics only making it more awesome) heavy and really smooth sound. I get the critisism but to those people I'd like to say: listen some more to Starlight. Also not a very complicated song but just as they did with BHaR they used the ''brain on low frequency but still awesome song'' as the first reveal from the album. Give Psycho a chance for it is an awesome, heavy and smooth tune :)

Psycho has a nice pase, controversial lyrics (which my interest in politics only making it more awesome) heavy and really smooth sound. I get the critisism but to those people I'd like to say: listen some more to Starlight. Also not a very complicated song but just as they did with BHaR they used the ''brain on low frequency but still awesome song'' as the first reveal from the album. Give Psycho a chance for it is an awesome, heavy and smooth tune :)

I agree with this - imo the lyrics serve their purpose and get the point across. I can see why some people think they are "simple" when compared to some earlier songs.

Had the song on repeat today and can't get enough of it. Guess my ass no longer belongs to me :(

Only slight problem I have is how the G note in the riff is bent up, rather than just a straight up G sharp being played like how the riff used to be. Nitpicking, but was slightly disappointed :LOL:

Sounds way better, not as vanilla enit

They lost me at "comeback". Have Muse been on a 10 year hiatus? And the word "single" for that matter.

It is a comeback no? I haven't read the article yet so don't know the context but they're coming back from having the gap recording their new album, first new song = comeback no?