2015.03.15 - Ulster Hall, Belfast, NI

noodlum93

We got a pretty great setlist...but I can't help but feel gutted because we came SO CLOSE to getting Assassin played. :LOL:

I was so, so cross that he backed out.

Still gutted just thinking about it but such is life, it was an epic set aside from that!

everyone's in the other thread

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2015/ulster-hall-belfast-northern-ireland-73cbd69d.html

setlist there

new songs were amazing live, especially Psycho cause people actually knew it lmao

That setlist... I gasped... I nearly cried. I hope exeter has a similar setlist because this is a setlist that makes Japan jealous, and we all know they get alllllll the good setlists. Hearing Fury live would make my life complete. I could die after hearing it and not give a shit.

What time did they end up finishing the set (which is amazing btw). Trying to plan ahead for Manchester gig and Sunday trains...

11 PM because of curfew, people were apparently lined up at 1 AM. So I don't know if that means they started lining up at 1 AM or whether they were already there at 1 AM. I figure the latter.

Was there any good merch last night? just wondering for how much to take on Thursday.

I'm not buying anything. I tried to buy a T-shirt but the official shop seems to think that there is no woman in the world who is bigger than size 12.:mad: They call a size 12 T-shirt 'XL.' :wtf:

Was there any good merch last night? just wondering for how much to take on Thursday.

Mainly t-shirts and hoodies with the head from that person holding the baby in the lyric video on the front and tour dates on the back, in army green and white. They went for 20 pounds and 40 pounds I think. Then there was also a poster with the album cover for 15 pounds; that's all I saw. They looked quite cool; if they had let me back in afterwards I would've bought the t-shirt.