2015.03.15 - Ulster Hall, Belfast, NI

noodlum93

I'm a bit worried that someone might offer Matt a flag. 'Flegs' for anyone who isn't from Norn Iron are a very contentious issue. If he accepts any kind of flag and drapes it around himself, he's bound to offend somebody.:( Anyway, have a great night, everyone who's going. I can't wait to hear all about it!:D

have a good time all..so sad i cant go...

:(

You can go with me. I have a spare, you can have it at face value. However i hope youre ok with going there half an hour before the doors open. I'm too old to queue up for hours and currently on the bus from the airport. :)

:rolleyes:

The only place flags are contentious are at the City Hall. Muse aren't playing there so I think we are safe. :) Noone will be boo'd if they've got a flag - its not a political rally, it's a Muse gig.

I know it's not a political rally but people at Muse gigs often hand flags to Matt and he got into trouble in one country on the 2nd law tour because he accepted a flag from someone in the audience and wrapped it around his shoulders. I don't think anyone at the gig was bothered but other people kicked up a fuss. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful time! I'm surprised the Belfast Telegraph's website doesn't have anything on it about one of the world's biggest bands playing in Belfast but I'm sure they'll report it tomorrow.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/

Just looked up twitter, with #belfast and #psycho ... And found great pics of the band arriving, signing, posing for photos...great! They guys look happy! :D:D

Thanks! I'm useless at Twitter but I've seen some of the photos. Is there a way I can share these on Facebook?

Thanks! I'm useless at Twitter but I've seen some of the photos. Is there a way I can share these on Facebook?

If you save the pic to your iPad or laptop you can put it on FB that way. Or selecting the copy link. Try that.:)