2015.03.15 - Ulster Hall, Belfast, NI

noodlum93

Trying to get that bus too. I suppose there will be a 10:30 curfew so as long as you don't buy merchandising will be ok. Don't want to wait until 1am unless the show runs late.

Going on the aircoach now instead. It's slightly cheaper and runs slightly more regularly. One every hour even after 10pm.

Okay, Ulster Hall peeps. If you want the gig to look good on the album DVD, we should really, really attempt to go all out for Psycho on Sunday, likely the only chance for Belfast to be on it. Every other gig will be at an advantage as they'll have time to at least get into the other songs through shitty phone captures, we'll just have Psycho, so I fully expect people to be just standing around or the occasional mosh if an unheard song fully kicks off and gets the crowd going.

Psycho is the best opportunity so, you know, go fucking wild at that shit. Pls guyz pls

Look back at the posts in this thread and you will see a sticky about how to get tickets which may be available. Please do it officially as you will be turned away if you get to the venue with a ticket you have obtained through unofficial sources and that would be heartbreaking. Good luck!:)

Look back at the posts in this thread and you will see a sticky about how to get tickets which may be available. Please do it officially as you will be turned away if you get to the venue with a ticket you have obtained through unofficial sources and that would be heartbreaking. Good luck!:)

OK and Thanks..i know it's only for swapping and no one there is offering.

I got an email from muse.mu (have been signed up from way back!) informing about the new album then checked and no email about the gigs...so muse.mu want me to buy the album but didn't give me a chance to get a ticket...??

Thats why am trying on here...my hearts already been broken :((

So please...any one have a ticket and i can get to with them would be great and appreciated :)

OK and Thanks..i know it's only for swapping and no one there is offering.

I got an email from muse.mu (have been signed up from way back!) informing about the new album then checked and no email about the gigs...so muse.mu want me to buy the album but didn't give me a chance to get a ticket...??

Thats why am trying on here...my hearts already been broken :((

So please...any one have a ticket and i can get to with them would be great and appreciated :)

I had to sign up again with a new name hence why it says am only a member since 12 March...have messaged muse.mu to complain and ask why my initial registration didnt get emailed about the gigs but no reply :(

Neither did I; it just got dropped out of nowhere and crashed the website

Edit: of course there was Matt's tweet but no proper announcement before the tickets went on sale

yes...i just got twitter too but wasnt following...followed yesterday and saw the tweet.

Oh well i did get to see them at the Warchild gig so suppose i shouldnt complain to much lol

Well, it's officially the day Muse takes over Belfast!!

I'm sure it's already been said, but I wonder if Matt will make use of the Ulster Hall's organ - as he said in the Royal Albert Hall a few years back, it would be rude not to!!! Here's hoping anyway.

Regardless, any Muse gig is an fantastic one - so you'll hear no complaints from me!!

I'm gonna say I'll be livetweeting this so everyone else can do moshing and bouncing and all those weird things I don't go in for, team effort friends team effort

Cool, what's your Twitter? And would you be willing to record any of the show?

To everyone else going: if you decide to record any of the new songs, please put it not only on YouTube but also on MuseBootlegs as well as Muselive if it isn't too much a bother, because I'm certain Warner will take them down as soon as they go up. If it is too much of a bother, I'm sure you could PM the files to someone else who would be willing to do so as well. Thanks!

I really look forward to hearing some of the fan recordings for this gig. :D

I've got a bunch but I'll be using the one in my sig, @wraffah. also using #musebelfast if I remember to include it. Don't think I'll be taking video though, I've never had a good experience doing that (I still want to enjoy the show! sorry! sending a quick tweet and a sneaky picture is no effort compared to holding the phone and making sure the shot is still etc) plus I'm not sure the battery would last!

I've got a bunch but I'll be using the one in my sig, @wraffah. also using #musebelfast if I remember to include it. Don't think I'll be taking video though, I've never had a good experience doing that (I still want to enjoy the show! sorry! sending a quick tweet and a sneaky picture is no effort compared to holding the phone and making sure the shot is still etc) plus I'm not sure the battery would last!

Good point. Thanks for wanting to do the live tweets though :happy:

even if you write up a summary of what you thought of the new songs once it is over it will still be helpful. Most importantly, go out and enjoy!