2015.03.15 - Ulster Hall, Belfast, NI

noodlum93

I'm torn, haha. Game won't be over til half 6 or so. Ulster Hall isn't massive though so I reckon even if you were at the back, you'll still have a great view.

It has an organ too....ohhhh.

I might die if he plays Meglomania.. We can live in hope!

The panic if it lashes all day Sunday keeping the A4 printout dry, polly pockets anyone ?

I think when they played the 02 (3 arena nowdays) in Dublin I bought a paper tkt off you hipbones according to my PM's :LOL:

Quite likely! My friend dropped out, I think?! :LOL: Dublin is always a good gig, but I am thrilled they are coming to Belfast for once!

The panic if it lashes all day Sunday keeping the A4 printout dry, polly pockets anyone ?

I think when they played the 02 (3 arena nowdays) in Dublin I bought a paper tkt off you hipbones according to my PM's :LOL:

Its giving dry, but cold Sunday, wrap up people!

Ok posting this in all active UK Gigs/Tour threads because they all look like Groundhog Day with the same posts over and over so:

- If you are looking for a spare ticket what you need to do is keep an eye out on the Musebay Thread in the gig section http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005 - Any spares for sell will be advertised there

- If you have a questions about getting into the gig with tickets bought with someone else's credit card or Ticketmaster's account you need to contact Ticketmaster Customer Service. They will be the one knowing that can and cannot be done.

And because I am having a good day I will even post the number to Ticketmaster Customer Service: 0333 321 9999

I have the same problem, freaked out quite a bit when i saw that in the email. I'm gonna bring a copy of my dads passport with me just in case, hope thats gonna be enoug :(

If not, we can be depressed together:)

I spoke to ticketmaster on twitter, as long you have the credit card you bought it with, it should be fine they told me.

Is anyone here maybe going to Glasgow too? lol i'm crazy and doing 2 gigs in 2 days.

I'm from NI but live in Wales. I take it you're flying into Belfast International Airport (Aldegrove?) From there to Belfast City Centre is 16.5 miles. If you look on this website http://www.theaa.com/route-planner and select 'IRE (ROI and NI) and put from 'Belfast International Airport' (it will tell you that it is in Crumlin, County Antrim) and 'to Belfast City Hall' it will show the route. You'll see where I come from just next to the M2. A little place called Glengormley. :D I'm sure there are buses to Belfast and the Ulster Hall is right in the centre and very close to the bus station. :)

More info about this fabulous city HERE: http://visit-belfast.com/

THANK YOU

thanks for the info everyone, really excited to come. long flight from LA though!

I'm going to the Newport gig and someone on that thread complained that they have to travel from the north of England to get to the gig. I told her about you. You are AWESOME! It's a shame you are travelling all that way and not getting time to see beautiful Norn Iron, as the locals call it. It's especially good for people who are fans of Game of Thrones as a lot of it is filmed there.:D If the Translink Bus goes past the Sandyknowes Roundabout on the motorway, you can wave to Glengormley for me. It's a shithole but Belfast is GORGEOUS!:yesey:

Can't believe we missed tickets for this!!! I have the worst luck in the world with Ticketmaster and was ready to go for 9.20. The Ulster hall is literally 10 minutes walk from my house and we have travelled all over for Muse gigs!

Congratulations to those who were successful in getting some tickets, the Ulster Hall is a wonderful venue. I will keep my eyes peeled on the Musebay thread for anyone who needs a plus 1 or maybe walk around on Sunday night and try my luck outside the gig!

Just BOOOOOOKKKEEDDD!!!! Coming from LOS ANGELES! I will be there for less than 24 hours, does anyone want to pick me up from the airport? we get in at 2pm, and it seems that its really quite far from airport to ulster hall

There are regular buses from the airport to the Europa Bus Centre which is 2/3 streets away from the Ulster Hall. Turn left out of bus centre onto Great Victoria Street, first right (Howard Street, towards the city centre and City Hall), 2 or 3 streets up on right hand side is Bedford Street. That is where the Ulster Hall is. You will probably see the queue from the end of the street. Bus costs £10ish. Good luck!

I'm going to the Newport gig and someone on that thread complained that they have to travel from the north of England to get to the gig. I told her about you. You are AWESOME! It's a shame you are travelling all that way and not getting time to see beautiful Norn Iron, as the locals call it. It's especially good for people who are fans of Game of Thrones as a lot of it is filmed there.:D If the Translink Bus goes past the Sandyknowes Roundabout on the motorway, you can wave to Glengormley for me. It's a shithole but Belfast is GORGEOUS!:yesey:

Thanks, I wish I could stay longer but unfortunately I will be there for less than 24 hours. But worth it i think!!!! :):):):):)